Truth about Interracial Relationships?

If you do not understand that black men are doing this as revenge against the white race then I'm really not sure what to say. They're not doing it to be a benevolent or just for the sexual thrill. That's why all the memes are about destroying the white race, blah blah blah. Black dudes are doing this to feel powerful and to try to hurt white people.

entitled/revenge? Why? What have these people done to black men other than admire them? This is why racism won't go away. Why would anyone think this way? I would think that if a couple wants to have sex with another man, it is because they want to and they like the person. Does a white woman think, "oh this poor black man has been deprived of what life has to offer, so I think I owe him my pussy"? Let's stop it here and now. Let's finally trust each other as we are all humans moving towards equality. Slavery was totally wrong and long gone. Change the way you think and stop the hatred.

You have no right to speak from the black man's POV. If they feel like they are getting some form of revenge by doing this, then they have a right to feel that way. That is all im saying. Check your white privilege please.

Well said. What is less healthy is the white husband trying to be "head of the family" and trying to satisfy his wife sexually when he cannot do so. Frustration builds in both of them.
But is this
entitled/revenge? Why? What have these people done to black men other than admire them? This is why racism won't go away. Why would anyone think this way? I would think that if a couple wants to have sex with another man, it is because they want to and they like the person. Does a white woman think, "oh this poor black man has been deprived of what life has to offer, so I think I owe him my pussy"? Let's stop it here and now. Let's finally trust each other as we are all humans moving towards equality. Slavery was totally wrong and long gone. Change the way you think and stop the hatred.
Respectfully it's the idea that we should distance ourselves from slavery as it was long gone is flawed. The pain, mental distress, and injustices small and large the decendants of slaves face on a day to day basis as a direct result of racist ideas that originated from the very same slavery that you said is "long gone" is very much a reality for us today. I don't want you to feel attacked as it is through discussion we learn from one another and break down those barriers. I think some of the gentleman who are possibly posting as I speak are doing a good job of articulating some of these ideas.

If you do not understand that black men are doing this as revenge against the white race then I'm really not sure what to say. They're not doing it to be a benevolent or just for the sexual thrill. That's why all the memes are about destroying the white race, blah blah blah. Black dudes are doing this to feel powerful and to try to hurt white people.
This may not be true for everyone.
But the blacks we have met especially Eric and his friends..they treat us like that.
Ive got used to the abuse from him

You have no right to speak from the black man's POV. If they feel like they are getting some form of revenge by doing this, then they have a right to feel that way. That is all im saying. Check your white privilege please.
very sad. I hope you can come to grips with your deprived life. We are trying to understand and move forward so we all live as one. It's a shame this forum turned into a commentary on race relations or lack there of.

But is this

Respectfully it's the idea that we should distance ourselves from slavery as it was long gone is flawed. The pain, mental distress, and injustices small and large the decendants of slaves face on a day to day basis as a direct result of racist ideas that originated from the very same slavery that you said is "long gone" is very much a reality for us today. I don't want you to feel attacked as it is through discussion we learn from one another and break down those barriers. I think some of the gentleman who are possibly posting as I speak are doing a good job of articulating some of these ideas.
love and respect is the answer and we need to move forward and not hang on to the past.

I wonder what a females view is on this. The first question was what role does fear or virility play in white attraction? I'd love to hear more from the ladies on this point

very sad. I hope you can come to grips with your deprived life. We are trying to understand and move forward so we all live as one. It's a shame this forum turned into a commentary on race relations or lack there of.

It's always white people saying we need to move on and forget the past. You need to understand its not as easy for black people to move on, white people have never been systematically enslaved. So if a black man wants to enjoy a feeling of revenge then he has the RIGHT to feel that way. No move along, Karen.

love and respect is the answer and we need to move forward and not hang on to the past.
I believe you are either trying to troll or not receptive to what you are being told by those who actually experience it. Love and respect are necessary but they won't solve all problems if the way we have been conducting ourselves has been wrong for years. It is only through self examination, analysis and action that we can make the change you claim to support.

It's always white people saying we need to move on and forget the past. You need to understand its not as easy for black people to move on, white people have never been systematically enslaved. So if a black man wants to enjoy a feeling of revenge then he has the RIGHT to feel that way. No move along, Karen.
May God bless you. We have numerous African American friends, very good friends that don't feel like you do. We enjoy close friendships and each of us would do anything for the others. We don't see the colors of our skin just the sincerity in our hearts.

After watching 13th again with my partner (who happens to be white) I wondered how honest are we about interracial sex? Outside what many would consider the basis of healthy relationships for example love, physical attraction (body type, beauty etc), common interests, cultural commonalities etc what role does fear/virility of black men play in the white attraction? How much does a element of vengence play in the minds of black men in when having sex in cuckold scenarios? Is it healthy or destructive?

Just thought this would be an interesting topic for discussion.
Me personally I'm on a lifetime mission to breed and Seed as many white women as possible. Started out back as a teenager in high school duringthe late 90s and it has been non-stop since.
I don't think about it as vengeance. I don't hate any white people as much as I simply love fucking sexy white girls.
Nothing more naturally powerful than a sexy white girl giving her fertility to a strong, successful, physically gifted Black Man 💪🏽
I plan on breeding @Blondbunny soon 😈💦💦

I never said anything about degrading, althought it is common. I just said the power dynamics in cuckolding exist with the black bull at the top. It's not always that way but usually it is.
Most women do not cuckold their husband with just a black male but they fuck whoever they please. Cuckolding can be about anything from wanting excitement to wanting to dominate the husband. I never thought i would do the things i do but sucking a cock or licking cum out of a womans freshly fucked pussy is part of the fun and has nothing to do with submitting to a bull in fact it is sharing .
There is a dominance factor and some women use sex to dominate but they also do it in other ways

Just to say it was not the intent of creating this topic to create further division but to examine our attraction for one another. The initial statement stated that not all relationships are based on a racial dynamic

sounds like there is a lot of anger and nothing will ever get accomplished with that singular mindset. Please ask God for guidance and direction and a healthy, caring heart. 99.9% of white people don't see color. Stop blaming the masses.

Me personally I'm on a lifetime mission to breed and Seed as many white women as possible. Started out back as a teenager in high school duringthe late 90s and it has been non-stop since.
I don't think about it as vengeance. I don't hate any white people as much as I simply love fucking sexy white girls.
Nothing more naturally powerful than a sexy white girl giving her fertility to a strong, successful, physically gifted Black Man 💪🏽
do you plan on supporting those children?

I hear that brother. And I know not all relationships physical/other come from that place. There are so many different elements that are part of my attraction to white women. Your a lucky man if you manage to get hold of that lady! I think if I had the chance I'd have to duscuss the possibility of her having my baby haha

sounds like there is a lot of anger and nothing will ever get accomplished with that singular mindset. Please ask God for guidance and direction and a healthy, caring heart. 99.9% of white people don't see color. Stop blaming the masses.

She said 99.9% of white people don't see color

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Damn if you get that done you're a boss. Please share.

Back