Truth about Interracial Relationships?

Leebro

Male
Real Person
From
UK
After watching 13th again with my partner (who happens to be white) I wondered how honest are we about interracial sex? Outside what many would consider the basis of healthy relationships for example love, physical attraction (body type, beauty etc), common interests, cultural commonalities etc what role does fear/virility of black men play in the white attraction? How much does a element of vengence play in the minds of black men in when having sex in cuckold scenarios? Is it healthy or destructive?

Just thought this would be an interesting topic for discussion.

I can't speak for black men but from my own experiences from hearing my partner have sex, I think the 'vengeance' aspect does play a part. She's often referred to as their 'white bitch' and they always mention skin colour, whether it be her 'white pussy' or their 'black dick'.

Granted, she loves the contrast in skin colour but I feel they have a sense of accomplishment, or that they have conquered the white women.

Yeah i asked as a form of exploring. But do you think its revenge for all the racism/mistreatment both small and large in the world? Or as a act of defiance? They said we couldn't have this and one point and now can.

Black women rejected me in my teens because I don’t conform to norms. White women loved that about me amongst other things. I think the mindset has opened up a bit since then for black women. When I think of sex I think of white women and don’t bother going for black women. Emotional ptsd I guess lol
My past with black women starting with my mom did play a factor once I thought about it. Good point.

Black women rejected me in my teens because I don’t conform to norms. White women loved that about me amongst other things. I think the mindset has opened up a bit since then for black women. When I think of sex I think of white women and don’t bother going for black women. Emotional ptsd I guess lol
I can only assume your experience in the US is similar to black men/******* in the UK during the 80s and 90s where it seemed like there was a clear idea what you were expected be as a black man/male. And if you stepped outside the confines of what that was considered normal were rejected or called a bounty/oreo/coon. But I guess that in itself maybe be a result of being a minority in society so there was a strength in uniformity who knows?

But do you think its revenge for all the racism/mistreatment both small and large in the world? Or as a act of defiance? They said we couldn't have this and one point and now can.
I see it as a combination of the two, a combination that varies from one black person to the next. We are not all alike; we don't all have the same reasons for what we think and do. Each black man's individual experiences shape how he treats white people and his reasons for what he does.

The vast majority of cuckold fantasies are centered around power. The woman taking power over her husband. The black man taking power over the white man. The white woman taking power over the white man. There are only a handful of cuckold relationships that are actually healthy and good. Most of them are just Dom sub type situations with a little sprinkle of something else on top

we did not look exclusively for black men or any particular man. At first she found men at our local club so it was a matter of who approached her, it was where she had her first black. Once we started searching online we either responded to men who were interesting or approached men . To be honest how things worked out depended on the chemistry but the sex can be good even if there is not a connection. For sex I like men who are eager to fuck or be sucked off but the men we enjoyed the most were ones who were fun to be around in or out of sex

The vast majority of cuckold fantasies are centered around power. The woman taking power over her husband. The black man taking power over the white man. The white woman taking power over the white man. There are only a handful of cuckold relationships that are actually healthy and good. Most of them are just Dom sub type situations with a little sprinkle of something else on top

How is it not healthy if the white cuckold couples like it that way? Power dynamics are very important in the cuckold lifestyle and you better believe the white couples don't mind giving that power to the mighty black bull

How is it not healthy if the white cuckold couples like it that way? Power dynamics are very important in the cuckold lifestyle and you better believe the white couples don't mind giving that power to the mighty black bull
Well said. What is less healthy is the white husband trying to be "head of the family" and trying to satisfy his wife sexually when he cannot do so. Frustration builds in both of them.

Cuckold relationships are not about degrading the husband. I actually think that's the biggest fallacy in this whole fast food version of cuckoldry. It's supposed to be where two people are in love but the man knows that the wife requires more sexually. It does not affect their love, their relationship or their ability to still build Live's together. Some of you guys just want to watch a black guy fuck your wife while they both tell you, you are not *******. That's not healthy

Cuckold relationships are not about degrading the husband. I actually think that's the biggest fallacy in this whole fast food version of cuckoldry. It's supposed to be where two people are in love but the man knows that the wife requires more sexually. It does not affect their love, their relationship or their ability to still build Live's together. Some of you guys just want to watch a black guy fuck your wife while they both tell you, you are not *******. That's not healthy

I never said anything about degrading, althought it is common. I just said the power dynamics in cuckolding exist with the black bull at the top. It's not always that way but usually it is.

I'm just saying there is nothing wrong for black men to feel that way, they are entitled to feel like they are getting revenge
entitled/revenge? Why? What have these people done to black men other than admire them? This is why racism won't go away. Why would anyone think this way? I would think that if a couple wants to have sex with another man, it is because they want to and they like the person. Does a white woman think, "oh this poor black man has been deprived of what life has to offer, so I think I owe him my pussy"? Let's stop it here and now. Let's finally trust each other as we are all humans moving towards equality. Slavery was totally wrong and long gone. Change the way you think and stop the hatred.

Back