Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Sad Angry ..Ten Years From Still Sad Angry Bitter Black candy .... Still Blaming Whitey All those Years Later ... Go ahead & Shoot Yourself before another Black Male Like You Does ... Truly Ignorant ... Just Angry .. daddy Prob. Not around ..That the Reason Sour Candy.....:sleep:

Sad Angry ..Ten Years From Still Sad Angry Bitter Black candy .... Still Blaming Whitey All those Years Later ... Go ahead & Shoot Yourself before another Black Male Like You Does ... Truly Ignorant ... Just Angry .. daddy Prob. Not around ..That the Reason Sour Candy.....:sleep:
Translation: I will make an incoherent rant because I am bitter & frustrated that Trump got his ass kicked during the 2020 United States' Presidential Election. 🇺🇸

Not so, in every capacity and setting, I'm the guy who "say's that" if and only if it happens to be true and it gets backed up every time
No, you the angry guy mad your candidate lost. Are you still chanting "It was rigged"...?

More importantly, how does that help you "overthrow" the election results. President Biden I sometimes like to think secretly laughs at you losers behind closed doors..😂

My dad died of lung cancer a long time ago racist asshole . . . otherwise I grew up in a two-parent home . . . soooooo fuuuuuck YOU!!!

Still crying about being picked on because of those white people ? I believe that anyone who resists when being stopped, questioned or arrested by police officers lawfully attempting to do their job and end up getting shot or seriously injured have no excuse.

Whats the stats on that happening ??
I'm not sure I understand your Q ... take the last 3-4 years and you can obtain many videos of cops gunning down unarmed black men ... how many there have been, a bunch but I'm not about to go back to gather them up for YOUR convenience. Seems to be one about every month now.
I'm not saying that all cops are bad or racists or biased or whatever ... but what you're seeing is the underbelly of "too many" white Americans shouting & showing hate. We, as white citizens, didn't realize just how bad it is, but its damn well embarrassing. Doesn't do a damn thing for helping race relations. The OLD SOUTH still exists in parts of many southern states. ******* just won't go away! And I'm not giving blacks a "free ride", either, but its most noticeable with the way some white cops are handling black men these days.
Whether we know it or not, this is just playing into the hands of communists, and other outsiders who wish to divide and destroy our democracy. And we can certainly blame Trump & Republicans for accelerating the problem. If THIS doesn't encourage young black men to get up and go VOTE in the next election, I don't know what will.

I'm not sure I understand your Q ... take the last 3-4 years and you can obtain many videos of cops gunning down unarmed black men ... how many there have been, a bunch but I'm not about to go back to gather them up for YOUR convenience. Seems to be one about every month now.
I'm not saying that all cops are bad or racists or biased or whatever ... but what you're seeing is the underbelly of "too many" white Americans shouting & showing hate. We, as white citizens, didn't realize just how bad it is, but its damn well embarrassing. Doesn't do a damn thing for helping race relations. The OLD SOUTH still exists in parts of many southern states. ******* just won't go away! And I'm not giving blacks a "free ride", either, but its most noticeable with the way some white cops are handling black men these days.
Whether we know it or not, this is just playing into the hands of communists, and other outsiders who wish to divide and destroy our democracy. And we can certainly blame Trump & Republicans for accelerating the problem. If THIS doesn't encourage young black men to get up and go VOTE in the next election, I don't know what will.
bullshit Alert.............https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

27 other sites you should "research" that do not support your opinion

Still crying about being picked on because of those white people ? I believe that anyone who resists when being stopped, questioned or arrested by police officers lawfully attempting to do their job and end up getting shot or seriously injured have no excuse. - if they are not white.
So, if you choose to exercise your Right and not speak to a cop, you support the cop shooting you?
That's what you think America is supposed to be?
All this time you could have finished your high school studies, read the fucking United States Constitution and the local ordinances and found some *******, somewhere, that discourages ******* without due process by the state.
What you're advocating is state sanctioned *******.
Just like the good ol' days of Jim Crow.

bullshit Alert.............https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

27 other sites you should "research" that do not support your opinion
Everything he wrote is the state of the country today.
What you wrote is one anecdote, and with that one anecdote, you act as if the rest of his post is bullshit.
You're kind of a pos when it comes this. Other than that, I'm sure someone somewhere loves you.

Sad Angry ..Ten Years From Still Sad Angry Bitter Black candy ....
Are you angry at the English language? What the fuck? Show some mercy.

Still Blaming Whitey All those Years Later ...
Whitey? Whitey Herzog? He did quit managing the Cardinals midway through one of their worst seasons.
All these years later? Yes, I still blame him.

Go ahead & Shoot Yourself before another Black Male Like You Does ...
Pure racism.
How does a person, who thinks like this, allows his wife to be fucked by men he has such little regard for? As does she by the way. I remember this couple and their content and some of the ******* they would post. Can't remember if it was here or some other site. He's removed a lot of content but, that's her in the profile pic.

Truly Ignorant ...
Yes. You really are. Thank goodness you're of little influence on decent people.

Just Angry ..
No, you're much more than just that.

daddy Prob. Not around ..That the Reason Sour Candy.....:sleep:
And, just to exert your dominance on ignorance, you finish off with a nonsensical phrase.
Did someone tell you that coordinating conjunctions are black and that's why you don't use them?
Same person tell you ellipses can be three periods or four and hold the same emphasis?
I won't ask about the capitalization. You just throw that willy nilly throughout this unreadable garbage.

Why do you hate America and our shared language?

Last edited:
Everything is Called Racist on this thread lately. And what Mac said about the hate happening lately in America. Resisting arrest is stupid and has nothing to do with cops stomping on peoples rights, when pulled over we are required to provide a license, registration and proof of insurance, none of this sovereign citizen or Moorish crap . Trump and the republicans are not responsible for much of the hatred happening in this country, it had been building long before Trump entered the picture.

Everything is Called Racist on this thread lately.
Only the racist stuff.

And what Mac said about the hate happening lately in America. Resisting arrest is stupid and has nothing to do with cops stomping on peoples rights,
Using deadly ******* to ******* compliance in an arrest is absolutely against peoples rights and exactly why cops lie about it. There are statutes, rules and training that comes with an arrest BECAUSE, you are not convicted of anything at that point.

when pulled over we are required to provide a license, registration and proof of insurance, none of this sovereign citizen or Moorish crap .
You should check with your Right wing tards on this. In Michigan there are not recognizing the authority of local or state police, only the elected Sheriffs. That's some crazy gun loving white *******, but it's happening.

Trump and the republicans are not responsible for much of the hatred happening in this country,
They have done nothing but fan the flames from the moment he came down that escalator and made his speech including Mexico not sending their best, to his first day in office scrubbing the government websites of anything related to equality or anti-discrimination. We/they have documented in real time the disgraceful twice impeached fraudster that occupied that office for four years.

it had been building long before Trump entered the picture.
Yes but, under his presidency and 'leadership' the division grew more vitriolic and violent exponentially. No denying that. It was right in front of your eyes. There are not 'good people on both sides here'. One side is strongly supported by hates groups, fucking nazis, and separatists. Democrats are on the other side of them.

You @StanleyCush1 have to ask yourself, why do all of these historically violent hate groups love Trump, and why do you?

President Trump made America energy independent and gas was cheap. Now gas is expensive and Dementia Joe is importing from Iran.
word_WRONG.jpe
For one thing, the US was already basically independent of fossil fuel productions, both gas & natural gas. Trump had absolutely, positively NOTHING to do with price of gasoline at the pumps. If you're hinting again about the Alaskan pipeline that Biden stopped, practically NONE of the crude would have been used in the US to lower our costs ... plus, it crossed several vital aquifers the food belt relies on to obtain water ... fuck it up with crude oil and suddenly FOOD goes to unimaginable INFLATED costs. Imagine a box of corn flakes going to $20 a box almost overnight.

The US has been "manually" keeping inflation at bay for years ... eventually, inflation is gong to come BACK unless we get most of workers back to work earning living wages so they can buy the needed items like appliances, carpeting, cars, homes, etc which roles BACK into a positive economy and makes the economy healthier again. Its certainly NOT obtained by giving tax breaks to the rich & corporations with the idea that THEY will create good paying jobs with THEIR WEALTH ... or that tax cuts will pay for themselves. Sad thing is, once Democrats correct the stupidity of robbing the US Treasury of much needed revenue to give more tax cuts, the economy starts going DOWN again ... its a vicious cycle with ReThuglicans 'cause they have no true strategy for the economy .... they just keep concentrating on keeping power in Washington.

So, everything is going to be going up, including our gas prices. Ask yourself why it is that it is Republicans who refuse to support and even obstruct the development of clean energies like wind & solar, while continuing to invest in fossil fuel sources. Or why it is they obstruct infrastructure projects to get the masses back to work?

Lets face it, Republicans are on the wrong side of almost every major ISSUE in the US .... and the ONLY WAY they can maintain power is to CHEAT and obstruct voting privileges, and walk all over the Constitution. I notice the GUN LOBBIESTS are really QUIET right now ... wonder why THAT IS?
Its time you Republicans do one major thing ... pull your heads out of the ground and start looking at REALITY for a change.

pic_HeadsInSand.jpg

Last edited:
Back