Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

President Trump made America energy independent and gas was cheap. Now gas is expensive and Dementia Joe is importing from Iran.
That's a lie. The US oil surplus as well as fracking began in the Obama administration. While we're at it, we did not buy oil from Iran. The Obama administration released THEIR money that had been frozen in US and allied accounts.

Lastly, I asked this question before and no one, left or right, responded to it. I agree gas prices are higher....can anyone explain why the per barrel price is still lower than it was when the original oil embargo of the late 70s happened? Then it was over $100/barrel. Last time I looked it was $70s/barrel. IMHO it's mostly about the taxes and profit margin.

President Trump made America energy independent and gas was cheap. Now gas is expensive and Dementia Joe is importing from Iran.
That's a lie. The US oil surplus as well as fracking began in the Obama administration. While we're at it, we did not buy oil from Iran. The Obama administration released THEIR money that had been frozen in US and allied accounts.

Lastly, I asked this question before and no one, left or right, responded to it. I agree gas prices are higher....can anyone explain why the per barrel price is still lower than it was when the original oil embargo of the late 70s happened? Then it was over $100/barrel. Last time I looked it was $70s/barrel. IMHO it's mostly about the taxes and profit margin.

Last time I looked it was $70s/barrel. IMHO it's mostly about the taxes and profit margin.

plus there was that time a few years ago when barrels of oil were worth negative money. that was pretty hilarious. there was a demand shock, and all the speculators sitting on oil contracts were trying to just pay people to take delivery for them

I don't know why you continue to debate with these dumb fucks. They will never learn.
It's the same group of 5 dumb fucks too. Everyone comes in, calls them stupid, and eventually realizes you can't argue with stupid. I realized it's their only way to feel powerful. Their sex game sucks, so they come here to feel dominant. Do yourself a favor, and block these turds like most of us do.

I don't know why you continue to debate with these dumb fucks. They will never learn.
It's the same group of 5 dumb fucks too. Everyone comes in, calls them stupid, and eventually realizes you can't argue with stupid. I realized it's their only way to feel powerful. Their sex game sucks, so they come here to feel dominant. Do yourself a favor, and block these turds like most of us do.

Speaking of turds ass wipe 💩 🧻 . . . FLUSH 🚽 (again).

you are right and No one I know has a good answer

....can anyone explain why the per barrel price is still lower than it was when the original oil embargo of the late 70s happened? Then it was over $100/barrel. Last time I looked it was $70s/barrel. IMHO it's mostly about the taxes and profit margin.
Well, back then, in the '70s it was all about OPEC greed. They really didn't have any world competition in the fossil fuels. Better extraction methods, etc, and offshore drilling got the US in the game, as did China, and others. Different ball game today. World is beginning to find better ways for energy and now you have Argentina, Russia, and other countries competing, corruptibly I might add, for a piece of the big Oil Pie. .
A lot of US oil STILL goes over seas but more to establish/maintain a "trading relationship". US had the capabilities of getting off fossil fuels back in the early '90s; it was politicians who kept US dependency on oil by blocking research and development on other options, just as they are NOW. Add WHYYYYYYYY? Because of their huge investments in oil company stocks, and the "under-the-table" money they get to make the right decisions for the oil giants. Hell, politicians aren't about to go through all the crap to keep a Washington DC job if there's no DIRTY MONEY floating around. Two hundred grand ain't ******* these days. Plus they get a lifetime pension, health care, etc ... I'd bet most rake in at least a million easy.
Are you "TARDS" really this uninformed of the happenings around the world? Jesus man ... pick up a fucking history book and read it. A lot of you folks in here are OLD FARTS anyways ... you LIVED IT! My dad use to tell me of his 454 vette that he'd fill up at the gas station and watch his gas meter go down, down, down as it idled at a stop light. LOL The '70s wasn't good to the blg block engines but OPEC sure loved 'em.

Last edited:
Resisting arrest is stupid and has nothing to do with cops stomping on peoples rights
Oh yes it does. So a man is pulled over for unpaid parking & speeding tickets, etc and starts to resist when the officers start to handcuff him (rather roughly as the cameras often show) and when he breaks loose and runs, they empty their guns in the man's back .... over fucking parking tickets and ******* like that? Give me a break, Stanley. Why don't you start smelling what you're shoveling out to everyone here. We saw, on camera, not 2 months ago a black man break for his car ... the officers on his ass, he gets to the car (unarmed I might add) and the officer ... not 2 feet behind him, empties his damn clip in the man's back. ******* man ... that's totally unnecessary. Just like putting a "hard" knee in a handcuffed man's neck with him on the ground, and continuing to apply pressure to his jugular KNOWING exactly what he was doing to the man. A Christian cop would have shot that SOB in the leg to get him off that man.
Sooooo Bull *******, bull *******, bull ******* ... he should go to jail for 20 years.

Last edited:
I don't know why you continue to debate with these dumb fucks.
Yet you are here. Can't leave us, can you?

They will never learn.
We learned how to shut down your factually challenged, emotionally charged, QAnon bullshit you peddle.

It's the same group of 5 dumb fucks too.
Him, again, you must be here to know this.

Everyone comes in, calls them stupid, and eventually realizes you can't argue with stupid.
Wait, who are the stupid ones again?

I realized it's their only way to feel powerful.
That is a side benefit of making you cry daily.

Their sex game sucks, so they come here to feel dominant.
Yes, that's it. Measure our sexual prowess through our choice of online forum debates.
Using your metrics, can we assume you're worthless because of your avatar?

Do yourself a favor, and block these turds like most of us do.
Aww, look at the Trumptard loser trying to rally more tards to his cause. Try harder, your dipshit buddies keep popping up.

@Latina4BBC ,
I know how you were so worried about businesses being able to 'make it' because workers demanded a basic wage that they can live off, and people staying at home was a problem.
And, @StanleyCush1 we all know how you cut and paste the collapse of the economy, inflation and the fleeing of businesses.

You two will be happy to know that jobs are back, with higher wages, unemployment is down, markets are up, and consumers are spending more. Still cheering for the downfall of America just because Democrats are in control?
Mc Hammer Dance GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

@Latina4BBC ,
I know how you were so worried about businesses being able to 'make it' because workers demanded a basic wage that they can live off, and people staying at home was a problem.
And, @StanleyCush1 we all know how you cut and paste the collapse of the economy, inflation and the fleeing of businesses.

You two will be happy to know that jobs are back, with higher wages, unemployment is down, markets are up, and consumers are spending more. Still cheering for the downfall of America just because Democrats are in control?
Mc Hammer Dance GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs
Of course the economy is booming. It does after any crisis but it won't last. Jobs are everywhere right now until the government stops feeding the losers staying at home. Then the job market will tighten, tax increases from Uncle Joe will hit, inflation will continue, and the party will be over

Of course the economy is booming. It does after any crisis but it won't last.
word-WRONG-smallSIZE.jpg
That's what they said about Clinton, and what they said about Obama ... funny how each had the US economy/employment humming along until a Republican got elected .... took George Bush, with his "deficit spending ideas", exactly one year to fuck up the "surplus" revenue Clinton left him, and Donald Trump less than a year before his spending deficit had doubled that of Obama's ... if I recall. AND, Obama was paying DOWN the deficit when the Trumpturd took over.

words_JoeBiden.jpg

Last edited:
Back