Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

See , your comments are the perfect examples of the ignorance of the Left. The People of America voted Donald Trump into office in 2016. From the very start all of you Democrats, Media and the RINO's did everything in their power to falsely discredit, condemn and destroy this President. It is Like I said I watched about 5 hours of the 7 1/2 hour live broadcast of the Michigan State Senate Committee on Oversight and witness after witness came forward, many telling of the evil mistreatment they had to deal with from Democrats not allowing Republican volunteers to do their jobs, They had many removed, threatened and in some cases assaulted them. Why? Because the Democratic Party had directed their workers to commit voter fraud and were doing everything in their power to hide the corruption. The Democrats may very well get Biden into office, by stealing this election. No it has not truly gone to far, Trump has not done nothing but instigate this type of behavior in his followers. You now have at least 74 million Americans that clearly see the injustice of this scam, even many old school Democrats are saying the same thing. America will not have unification no matter who is in the oval office in 2021. I will never accept Biden or Harris as president or vice president unless every vote in this country is legally counted and verified with all that can't be correctly determined correct be destroyed.
Ummm, Clem - no one cares who you will "accept". Now back to romancing your palm ...

Damn, looking forward to scraping these Trump-tards off my shoe already. :devilish:

The bullshit won't end on election day. With all the early voting and mail-in voting, we're going to be getting weeks of the cultists in here claiming "VOTER FRAUD!!!111!!" as they watch Trump's lead get eaten by the massive amount of Democratic ballots that were mailed in over the last few weeks.

Man, this post from October aged... too well

THE GREAT GRIFT CONTINUES- OR -THE FLEECING OF THE MASSES OF ASSES
This is the money that Trump can do as he pleases.

20201204_062737.jpg
20201204_062718.jpg

gif_WARNING.gif
As much as I'm loving the humor and ridiculing of this very incompetent and traitorous President, I'd still like to remind everyone that, UNLESS the Republicans get smart (doubtful) and remove this devious, evil, piece of gif_CRAP.gif from office early and suddenly, Trump is still the President until mid-January to do his masterful & scheming deeds. And this goes for his ENTIRE FAMILY. We know they're vindictive, we know Trump's a hater, we know his family is not loyal to the US or to the citizens in it. AND, we know the spineless, chicken-******* Republicans keep allowing him do whatever he wants.
The man sits on top of a lot of US high-priority information and still pretty much has a lot of his traitorous family and Republicans doing his biding. I'd feel a lot better, might even be able to sleep at might without my 9mm under my pillow, if our CONGRESS would get its act together and remove this slime-ball from the Presidency. There's absolutely NOTHING POSITIVE that Trump can do for the USA now ... not ONE THING.
TRUMP has YET to do his WORST to this COUNTRY ... knowing what we ALREADY KNOW, he no doubt has plans to hurt a lot of people on his way OUT as a little "get even" memento. I'd strongly suggest we heed the saying from William Shakespeare's JULIUS CAESAR ...
Beware the ides of March, Act 1, Scene 2 of William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.​

Last edited:
View attachment 3763122
As much as I'm loving the humor and ridiculing of this very incompetent and traitorous President, I'd still like to remind everyone that, UNLESS the Republicans get smart (doubtful) and remove this devious, evil, piece of View attachment 3763123 from office early and suddenly, Trump is still the President until mid-January to do his masterful & scheming deeds. And this goes for his ENTIRE FAMILY. We know they're vindictive, we know Trump's a hater, we know his family is not loyal to the US or to the citizens in it. AND, we know the spineless, chicken-******* Republicans keep allowing him do whatever he wants.
The man sits on top of a lot of US high-priority information and still pretty much has a lot of his traitorous family and Republicans doing his biding. I'd feel a lot better, might even be able to sleep at might without my 9mm under my pillow, if our CONGRESS would get its act together and remove this slime-ball from the Presidency. There's absolutely NOTHING POSITIVE that Trump can do for the USA now ... not ONE THING.
TRUMP has YET to do his WORST to this COUNTRY ... knowing what we ALREADY KNOW, he no doubt has plans to hurt a lot of people on his way OUT as a little "get even" memento. I'd strongly suggest we heed the saying from William Shakespeare's JULIUS CAESAR ...
Beware the ides of March, Act 1, Scene 2 of William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. You are simply preaching to the quire because they are pretty much all that care. The United States Supreme Court is next, after that, one way or the other let the games begin. More than half of this country know the truth and if this election scam is brushed under the rug, America can rightfully be considered a corrupt nation by the world.

DOCUMENTED SOURCE(S) ... do you have one you can provide?
Things like: witnesses, authentications, testifications, validations, photos, records, any form of PROOF that removes ones "opinion" as part of the proof ....
ANYTHING? Links to YOUR SOURCES, maybe just to let us know you're not making ******* up?
All that lying, cheating fraud, etc going on ... there should be one piece of evidence someplace, wouldn't you think?
OK ... tell you what, you have until January's inauguration ... that enough time to come up with your documented sources? Or to fabricate some!
WATCH THE HEARINGS ALL PROOFYOU NEED THEY EVEN HAVE IT ON VIDEO

You people would be funny if anything you said were true. I have questions that I will not bother to waste on ignorant Democrats so I will simple say the truth for you. This election is a complete sham, even many of those who voted for Biden are admitting this fact. Most Democrats have made it clear since Trump entered the fray that they are the party of haters. If you Biden supporters think that he will have a successful term if he wins, you might just as well prepare yourselves for the next four years to be a living hell. The 7,400,000 Trump supporters will see to that. Payback for the treatment the whole media, Democratic party and the RINOS have used against The President will be vindicated in one form or another.
Your ignorant ass wouldn't know the truth if it ran over you in a mac truck.

As far as Obama goes, since I am not a republican and I actually voted for Obama the first time, everything he showed himself to be in his first year completely turned my opinion of him around so that the next 7 years I got rid of my TV so I didn't have to see is ugly face. In 2012 I saw nothing positive about him or Mitt Romney, 2 swamp creatures that caused me not to vote.

View attachment 3759775
Given your capacity to embrace ignorance, it's best that you DON'T VOTE!!!

WATCH THE HEARINGS ALL PROOFYOU NEED THEY EVEN HAVE IT ON VIDEO
You mean this ******* show?
The Republican courts and and Republican elected officials found no credibility in the witness.
In other words, they caught them lying or have presented no evidence and not worth the time.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ignorance is staring back from the mirror at the likes of anyone who stands by a voting process that actually believes Sleepy Joe won.
More like it should read like this...Ignorance is staring back from the mirror at the likes of anyone who stands by a voting process that actually believes the grab them by the pussy donald trump won 4 years i still cant believe that bullshit.

You people would be funny if anything you said were true. I have questions that I will not bother to waste on ignorant Democrats so I will simple say the truth for you. This election is a complete sham, even many of those who voted for Biden are admitting this fact. Most Democrats have made it clear since Trump entered the fray that they are the party of haters. If you Biden supporters think that he will have a successful term if he wins, you might just as well prepare yourselves for the next four years to be a living hell. The 7,400,000 Trump supporters will see to that. Payback for the treatment the whole media, Democratic party and the RINOS have used against The President will be vindicated in one form or another.
I wonder if we'd all feel the same way you do if you would share some of that ******* you are smoking....does it give you the shakes too?

Back