Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

This is not over. I am not giving up until President Trump concedes. All you soothsayers are underestimating Trump. It is going to be up to the Judicial System. Enjoy your time reveling in a victory that doesn't yet exist. News networks can announce incomplete races all they want, they do not have the power to make it happen . It will be what it is in the END.

Courts don't typically intervene a lot in elections, because the constitution leaves that up to the states.

Remember states?

This is not over. I am not giving up until President Trump concedes. All you soothsayers are underestimating Trump. It is going to be up to the Judicial System. Enjoy your time reveling in a victory that doesn't yet exist. News networks can announce incomplete races all they want, they do not have the power to make it happen . It will be what it is in the END.
LOOK OUTSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE,...it's over.

ALL NEWS NETWORKS, YES THE TOP 20 IN THE COUNTRY HAVE CALLED BIDEN AS THE 46TH PRESIDENT.

I WISH HE WOULD BUCK UP, R.I.P. MAGA 2016-2020🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Every last one of _the following_ networks have confirmed that Joseph Biden past 270 electoral college votes and is the 46th President of the United States...20201107_175317.jpg

Courts don't typically intervene a lot in elections, because the constitution leaves that up to the states.

Remember states?

The courts, including the Supreme Court, don’t want to touch this. Believe me. They will do as much as they possibly can to stay out of it. They don’t want to get into deciding elections as that threatens their aura of independence and impartiality. It’s for the people to decide, and the loser doesn’t get to pursue a course of action in court, let alone prevail, just because he doesn’t like the outcome of the election. Donald Chump is barking up the wrong tree. As usual :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The courts, including the Supreme Court, don’t want to touch this. Believe me. They will do as much as they possibly can to stay out of it. They don’t want to get into deciding elections as that threatens their aura of independence and impartiality. It’s for the people to decide, and the loser doesn’t get to pursue a course of action in court, let alone prevail, just because he doesn’t like the outcome of the election. Donald Chump is barking up the wrong tree. As usual :rolleyes:
It is a damn Million-Man MOB outside the White House cursing Trump easily approaching 100,000... Donald Trump has NO HOPE... BOOK THAT. 🇺🇸

NO evidence against President Trump but the media reported on RUSSIAN COLLUSION for almost 3 years condemning him as a traitor.

Plenty of hard evidence against the Bidens with corroborating witnesses - NOT a peep.
Is your brain fried?
1. If there is so much evidence against Biden why are they not in prison ? Evidence?
2. Trump’s people keep getting in locked prison whilst he’s president appointing judges
Your brain can’t understand trump’s the criminal! Fk me trump’s supporters are stupid

I stand for the president when this one steps down, I stand for the next while they hold office. I hope. The best for this country at every turn. Trump is still President till the end of his term then God bless Biden till the end of his.
Nice little loyalty comment....sounds great..and the proper thing to say...…..BUT......I can recall several "discussions" with you on several issues....one that Bush didn't start the recession Obama did and a few others.....so you are still a dyed in the wool republican...…..who only sees things one way......but when all those other simple minded mf's left you to fend for yourself...….

so the olive branch...no matter how small is accepted...…..until next time.....I expect in a month or so you will be on here hardcore again against Biden and company

It isn't over until the lawsuits are settled.
The lawsuits were rejected, lol...

It's over... Book that & get the hell out of my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
R.I.P. MAGAts 2016 - 2020 ⚰⚰⚰

Back