Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

This is also talked about in the news reports of the local (Hungarian) televisions, but literally millions hope that the southern state will be acquired by Biden and the Democratic Party!! It is amazingly important from a psychological point of view, because on the one hand it also influences the fight for senate seats, and the self-confidence of Hungary's dwarfed corrupt autocratic prime minister, who enjoys public hatred, is significantly reduced!! The European Union is already squeezing its balls!! :D Thank you for this beautiful gift to the common sense people of America!! Szépen szarrá vertétek azt a kretén Trumpot!! :)

I have visited your country before . . . Budapest . . . I thought of how Hungary was able to do so much better out from under the yoke of Ruskie domination. Now the enemy of democracy is within . . . I hope the Hungarian people will be able to throw him off!

Trump Jr calling for total war? Jail for him. Jail for anyone who attempts to undermine and discredit the machinery of democracy.
Don't worry. There's a couple of prosecutors in New York who are waiting for Donald Chump, Sr. to leave the White House on January 20th; everyone associated with that scam of a business will be subjected to indictments for tax fraud, and associated crimes.
I'm just guessing, but confident that there are quite a few Trumps (and Jared Kushie-tush) walking around with buzzes in their shorts!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    533 KB · Views: 0
I have visited your country before . . . Budapest . . . I thought of how Hungary was able to do so much better out from under the yoke of Ruskie domination. Now the enemy of democracy is within . . . I hope the Hungarian people will be able to throw him off!

There is a fairly close opposition alliance here (Liberals, Social Democrats and moderate right-wingers) and some pro-government voters are already disillusioned with the government. In parallel, we welcome our allies in the European Union and NATO!!

I myself live 170 km west of Budapest in Veszprém county. There are nice girls for this !! :)
Thanks again for winning because it really means a lot to us !! During the campaign, Joe Biden made a heartwarming gesture in our direction!
He commemorated the 1956 Hungarian Revolution and the War of Independence! That means an amazing amount to us !!

Sir Donald Trump is the best President .....India loves President Trump ....It's none of my business but he exposed corruption in Washington.....and could have rekt china completely he has good understanding of world ....he took corrective actions against everything ....but it's Sad to see in this election..... people who elected Joe biden are they fool ......I wonder whats wrong with people who elected Joe biden ....
Your parents are brother & sister.

Sir Donald Trump is the best President .....India loves President Trump ....It's none of my business but he exposed corruption in Washington.....and could have rekt china completely he has good understanding of world ....he took corrective actions against everything ....but it's Sad to see in this election..... people who elected Joe biden are they fool ......I wonder whats wrong with people who elected Joe biden ....

You should have stopped at “it’s none of my business” . . . . Instead, be concerned with the way that Narendra Modi is fucking up your COVID-19 ridden country (among the many other problems India has). We got rid of our asshole . . . now do the world a huge favor and get rid of yours ;)

This is also talked about in the news reports of the local (Hungarian) televisions, but literally millions hope that the southern state will be acquired by Biden and the Democratic Party!! It is amazingly important from a psychological point of view, because on the one hand it also influences the fight for senate seats, and the self-confidence of Hungary's dwarfed corrupt autocratic prime minister, who enjoys public hatred, is significantly reduced!! The European Union is already squeezing its balls!! :D Thank you for this beautiful gift to the common sense people of America!! Szépen szarrá vertétek azt a kretén Trumpot!! :)
Szívesen barátom(y)

See? Uninformed idiots come in all ethnicities.
India, love, love, love the fact that 'Lotus Flower' is of Indian Heritage. American-Indians are full of pride.
The entire world is celebrating, the dictators are not. Russia wants their money back.

Back