Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Unfortunately, the nightmare isn’t exactly over yet. This joke of a president hasn’t conceded yet, and who knows exactly what he will try to pull next? From no drama Obama to this clown 🤡!!! Please . . . GO AWAY TRUMP!!! He strikes me as the kind of guy who would use the army to try to stay in power if he thought he could get away with it.

Unfortunately, the nightmare isn’t exactly over yet. This joke of a president hasn’t conceded yet, and who knows exactly what he will try to pull next? From no drama Obama to this clown 🤡!!! Please . . . GO AWAY TRUMP!!! He strikes me as the kind of guy who would use the army to try to stay in power if he thought he could get away with it.
or maybe try to have Biden arrested for …..???

or maybe try to have Biden arrested for …..???
Lol He strikes me as the kind of guy who would use the army to try to stay in power if he thought he could get away with it. Well don`t ever forget he has been the only president to want to send out the army to ******* fellow american`s just because a peaceful march got a lil out of hand because the FBI & CIA turned it into a riot with looting.

That my friend is why the world love`s Jamaican women , dont forget the winner of the last miss world contest is also Jamaican.
Personally, I know that the lady is of Jamaican descent on the part of her sweet ******* , but I also read about her being her sweet mom Indian ( subcontinent ). In any case, it is not only beautiful on the outside, but radiates intellect and goodness from the inside out!!

Lol He strikes me as the kind of guy who would use the army to try to stay in power if he thought he could get away with it. Well don`t ever forget he has been the only president to want to send out the army to ******* fellow american`s just because a peaceful march got a lil out of hand because the FBI & CIA turned it into a riot with looting.

I have a feeling that if he wanted to carry out a coup, not many would accept his orders and arrest Trump.

I started this this tread to defend the president of the United States of America I would do it for any of them. I love this country have put my life on the line to defend it so fuck off anyone that that thinks otherwise

BULLSHIT!!! You are a TRUMPTARD who started this thread to defend Trump PERIOD. You would start a thread to defend any president :rolleyes: Where is your Go Obama thread :unsure:??? You must think we’re as dumb as you are. There is a Go Biden thread, but you didn’t start it. But you can always start one yourself. Let’s see how long that takes. No YOU fuck off with that malarkey hommes!

Last edited:
BULLSHIT!!! You are a TRUMPTARD who started this thread to defend Trump PERIOD. You would start a thread to defend any president :rolleyes: Where is your Go Obama thread :unsure:??? You must think we’re as dumb as you are. There is a Go Biden thread, but you didn’t start it. But you can always start one yourself. Let’s see how long that takes. No YOU fuck off hommes!
I couldnt agree more. He is full of *******, and he is a TRUMPTARD !!!

BULLSHIT!!! You are a TRUMPTARD who started this thread to defend Trump PERIOD. You would start this thread to defend any president :rolleyes: You must think we’re as dumb as you are. No YOU fuck off hommes!

At that point there were at least 5 anti Trump so I defended our president didn't think twice and would again think what you want. I have respect for the office.

Back