Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Vernon Jones - Herschel Walker - Tim Scott - TRUTH
You Dems are forked - you could see it on the faces of the CNN / MSNBC talking heads - plain as day - same look as election night 2016 when President Trump won - ‘twas priceless :}
Actually, untruths. Each one of them lied especially Tim Scott but, let's say their view is genuine.
Every single other speaker last night was bashing and thrashing talking division and no one mention the shooting yesterday which was happening on every Americans tv set during news time.
The contrast yesterday showed how disconnected the GOP are. If you watch Fox and get your other news through Facebook, then you're convinced. However, you're already on board, there was nothing to offer anyone on the fence or outside of their tent.
You lost big in 2018 with only that group, you have not grown the base, and only loss more Republicans.

But of course - cause the TRUTH hurts.

wrong..….I think fact checker gave them 3 right out of 4 hours of bullshit

just more late night "fodder" with his statements and claims

when you have made your reputation on lies...bullshit...and falsehoods....they prepare for you

RNC fact check: False claims bountiful on first night of ...
1 hour ago · Fact check: False and misleading claims aplenty on health care, voter fraud and Biden’s agenda on first night of RNC ... 5 key takeaways from the first night of the RNC, ... Donald Trump Jr …

Networks use live fact-checking during first night of RNC ...
Networks use live fact-checking during first night of RNC. Sara Fischer, Rashaan Ayesh, Alayna Treene. Screen shot from MSNBC coverage in the 9:00 p.m. hour. MSNBC and CNN cut away from live coverage of the Republican National Convention several times on Monday night in order to fact-check claims made by speakers. Fox News also cut away from ...

Fact-checkers shake their heads at the RNC's 'parade of ...
"The first night of the 2020 Republican National Convention was a fire ... in stark contrast with last week's ... truth-squadding of the RNC's first night, read the fact-checks ...

really surprised he didn't brag about the number of americans he has killed this year

Last edited:

when you have made your reputation on lies...bullshit...and falsehoods....they prepare for you

1 hour ago · Fact check: False and misleading claims aplenty on health care, voter fraud and Biden’s agenda on first night of RNC ... 5 key takeaways from the first night of the RNC, ... Donald Trump Jr …

Networks use live fact-checking during first night of RNC. Sara Fischer, Rashaan Ayesh, Alayna Treene. Screen shot from MSNBC coverage in the 9:00 p.m. hour. MSNBC and CNN cut away from live coverage of the Republican National Convention several times on Monday night in order to fact-check claims made by speakers. Fox News also cut away from ...

"The first night of the 2020 Republican National Convention was a fire ... in stark contrast with last week's ... truth-squadding of the RNC's first night, read the fact-checks ...

really surprised he didn't brag about the number of americans he has killed this year

The "white savior of Western civilization" :unsure:??? They lied about even that seeing that he's orange :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:!!!!!!!!

Like I said you Dems are so predictable - and - now America is seeing ya for who ya are - a bunch of phonies - accusing - slandering - always outraged if people don’t agree with your take on things.

The lil ole Cuban man spoke from the heart - as did Herschel Walker - as did the ******* of Meadow Pollack.

All the horseshite ye fling can not hide the TRUTH from the American people.

Ye be forked - could see it on the face of Rachael Maddox - Anderson Cooper - Dana Bash etc etc etc - twas truly a thing o beauty :}

Vernon Jones - Herschel Walker - Tim Scott - TRUTH

You Dems are forked - you could see it on the faces of the CNN / MSNBC talking heads - plain as day - same look as election night 2016 when President Trump won - ‘twas priceless :}

your TV must be different than mine.....I never saw any of that on any of my channels.....must be what they pipe into the trump caves to keep them twisted and believing….

Like I said you Dems are so predictable - and - now America is seeing ya for who ya are - a bunch of phonies - accusing - slandering - always outraged if people don’t agree with your take on things.

The lil ole Cuban man spoke from the heart - as did Herschel Walker - as did the ******* of Meadow Pollack.

All the horseshite ye fling can not hide the TRUTH from the American people.

Ye be forked - could see it on the face of Rachael Maddox - Anderson Cooper - Dana Bash etc etc etc - twas truly a thing o beauty :}

guess you missed all the former republicans jumping on the winning Biden train

trump knows he has lost....that's why he is against so many voting......Russia can only do so much for him...….Russia already caught putting out an anti biden ad....looking for them this time....going to make it harder to get P.utin to take care of his puppet

but trump can still pump ******* into those empty skulls

He has created a record number of jobs, in this industry alone! Evey media and political organization has a fact checker or team of fact checkers now.

Greetings all, I am taking a 3-month sabbatical from this site as I have been getting complaints from my many critics on this site with the admins here. And in an act of greater compliance and to focus on other matters, as in a way it was kind of a gift to be directed to other avenues, I will depart and this will be among my final messages until I return. When I get back I expect Trump to be POTUS for another four years, maybe another wave of coronaviruses so please be careful all of you ( even my several secret haters who I have banned yet they continue to stalk me ), more atrocities like Jacob Blake occurring so again be careful. And of course, protests against Trump after he is declared the winner of the 2020 election.

Greetings all, I am taking a 3-month sabbatical from this site as I have been getting complaints from my many critics on this site with the admins here. And in an act of greater compliance and to focus on other matters, as in a way it was kind of a gift to be directed to other avenues, I will depart and this will be among my final messages until I return. When I get back I expect Trump to be POTUS for another four years, maybe another wave of coronaviruses so please be careful all of you ( even my several secret haters who I have banned yet they continue to stalk me ), more atrocities like Jacob Blake occurring so again be careful. And of course, protests against Trump after he is declared the winner of the 2020 election.

Take care man. We'll be here to apologize and console you when Biden is president and Trump launches his news network.

Back