Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

you mean old foot n mouth is blaming others for things he says?..how dare they use his own words against him

Trump reportedly referred to journalists as 'all my killers' on a hot mic while speaking privately to members of his golf club

• President Donald Trump on Friday held a news conference at his New Jersey golf club, inviting members of the club to watch his interaction with members of the media.
  • Prior to the briefing, the president was caught on a hot mic inviting club members to "see what I have to go through," calling the White House reporters "all my killers," according to CNN's Jim Acosta.
  • The president has taken issue with the media's coverage of the coronavirus pandemic, calling it a "hoax" and at times suggesting it hasn't been favorable enough toward his administration.
"You'll get to meet the fake news tonight," the president reportedly said Friday

President Donald Trump on Friday was caught on a hot mic prior to his press conference, inviting members at his Florida country club to watch his upcoming news briefing, calling journalists his "killers," a CNN reporter said.

you mean our commander n thief lied again....say it ain't so....wonder if there is an election coming up?

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s false push on preexisting conditions

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is teasing the possibility of executive action to require health insurance companies to cover preexisting medical conditions, something that he says “has never been done before.”

It’s been done before.

People with such medical problems have health insurance protections because of President Barack Obama’s health care law, which Trump is trying to dismantle.

A look at Trump's claim during a news conference Friday evening in Bedminster, New Jersey:

TRUMP: “Over the next two weeks, I’ll be pursuing a major executive order requiring health insurance companies to cover all preexisting conditions for all customers. That’s a big thing. I’ve always been very strongly in favor. ... This has never been done before.”

THE FACTS: No executive order is needed to protect people with preexisting medical conditions because “Obamacare” already does that and it’s the law of the land. If Trump persuades the Supreme Court to overturn the Affordable Care Act as unconstitutional, it’s unclear what degree of protection an executive order would offer in place of the law.

The Obama health law states that “a group health plan and a health insurance issuer offering group or individual health insurance coverage may not impose any preexisting condition exclusion with respect to such plan or coverage.”

you mean old foot n mouth is blaming others for things he says?..how dare they use his own words against him

Trump reportedly referred to journalists as 'all my killers' on a hot mic while speaking privately to members of his golf club

• President Donald Trump on Friday held a news conference at his New Jersey golf club, inviting members of the club to watch his interaction with members of the media.
  • Prior to the briefing, the president was caught on a hot mic inviting club members to "see what I have to go through," calling the White House reporters "all my killers," according to CNN's Jim Acosta.
  • The president has taken issue with the media's coverage of the coronavirus pandemic, calling it a "hoax" and at times suggesting it hasn't been favorable enough toward his administration.
"You'll get to meet the fake news tonight," the president reportedly said Friday

President Donald Trump on Friday was caught on a hot mic prior to his press conference, inviting members at his Florida country club to watch his upcoming news briefing, calling journalists his "killers," a CNN reporter said.

There might be an ounce of truth their @subhub174014 . Don't tell me some of them would not want to stab Trump in the back like Brutus did to Julius Caesar?

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is teasing the possibility of executive action to require health insurance companies to cover preexisting medical conditions, something that he says “has never been done before.”
Relax everyone ... the ORANGE PRESIDENT just learned a NEW WORD and wanted to use it to show everyone he knew what he was talking about. I just wish he'd learn that new word RESIGN and act on that one.
Well, actually, to my knowledge it HASN'T been done for the smaller junk health care plans that were eradicated because they didn't provide for the Ten Essential Services and/or Pre-X coverages ... that was the reason a lot of people lost those plans.
One thing for sure, those companies ... like AllState Workplace, Colonial, and Aflac might be going away for their individual policies. They're not about to try to pick up Pre-X on their individual cancer, heart, and disability plans. Besides, I believe what it will be is simply a guarantee that those people WITH pre-existing conditions, when applying for the coverage, will not be refused coverage. It doesn't mean that those with pre-x can obtain the coverage and then start submitting claims forms from their re-existing illnesses. Usually there's an extensive waiting period before those claims can be accepted for payment.

Last edited:
Everyone in the UK think Trump is a joke. How on earth did he manage to become president ? It really is beyond me. He has brainwashed many people in the land of the free. #Deluded

Still have no idea how that sentient Cheeto got as far as he did. Well, other than using money to buy his way forward, to lie and to cheat. I have dual citizenship and while the UK is going thru it's issues, I just don't understand who was taking the 'stupid pills' here in the US. How racism, sexism and homophobia, lack of respect for the planet, doubting science in lieu of magic has permeated itself into the modern world. Worse off, the consideration that it's 'alright', or 'cool', or 'hey, everyone has a right to their opinion' in order to justify being a tool.

Trump might not be Thermalman, but he will win another term later this year as POTUS.

Sorry to have earned your dislikes @HardBlackCandy and @ed4mwf , and at risk of another I apologize for doubting Trump is Thermalman which must have indubitably earned your offense? But good news if Trump is Thermalman he is not an American as he would be from the planet Ultron ( at least according to this comedic British show meant to welcome @CityofLondon to this thread is a series he might have heard back home? ) instantly disqualifying Trump as POTUS on the spot. Prove that and Biden wins instantaneously @HardBlackCandy and @ed4mwf . ;)🎆

Last edited:
Sorry to have earned your dislike @HardBlackCandy , and at risk of another I apologize for doubting Trump is Thermalman which must have indubitably earned your offense? But good news if Trump is Thermalman he is not an American as he would be from the planet Ultron ( at least according to this comedic British show meant to welcome @CityofLondon to this thread being a series he might have heard back home? ) instantly disqualifying Trump as POTUS on the spot. Prove that and Biden wins instantaneously @HardBlackCandy. ;)🎆

being a trumptard...you have earned everyone's dislikes...…..should change the name of the thread to trump gone!

I have said that for a long time....when it was a bunch of you on me!
Very true the pendulum has swung to the left, and I perceive it will swing back to the right on November 3rd, 2020 when the sleeping Republicans wake up as well as those who prefer not to be vocal and face harassment for their views. And during some of your lonely moments, I did stick up for you @subhub174014 . We will never agree but you have my respect. 🖖 ( The only emoticon for a salute was the Vulcan one from Star Trek: live long and prosper )

Last edited:
In a way, I am kind of protected living where I am so I get to be the alien ( foreigner, extraterrestrial, extradimensional, ooh possibly extra-temporal where I could be a historian from the distant future reflecting on POTUS Trump's magical years in office? ) and to reflect upon your reaction? Who knows? :unsure:

Last edited:
I am a contrarian at heart @subhub174014 . After all how interesting would this thread be if everyone had the same view?

No you're not. You're a fascist fanboy. A toady.

I'm sure your mom tells you you're cool and edgy, but you're actually a lame (and probably on the spectrum, no offense to other people on the spectrum who aren't fascist fanboys / fangirls)

Back