Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I think a lot has been exposed here on Stiff today.
No team sports, or clubs, thus leading to lack of identity.
Avoids demonstrations of human or civil rights and groups them as 'trouble makers'. thus no real belief system besides self.
Always defaults to authority. Not willing to stand up for himself (or others)
No friends, spouse, or even a dog.
Lives a different life on the computer.
No empathy, probably love anime more than humans.
Fantasizes often.
Like Trump.

I'm not a psychiatrist but, there is a couch with his name on it, somewhere.
I was on my high school's chess team so there. My parents did not want me injured or to gain a criminal record so I had a tendency to stay home a lot. I do take a stand for Trump, even though you doubt that as a cause. I am a cat person and it's not a crime not finding a spouse especially in a challenging location where single unattached women desiring long-term are seldom seen. I know of other friends here, and yes I do have friends @ed4mwf , and I attended their marriages after they helped immigrate their wives into the country. That is how things tend to roll here. And I do have a strong appreciation for animé: should that be a crime too?

I think a lot has been exposed here on Stiff today.
No team sports, or clubs, thus leading to lack of identity.
Avoids demonstrations of human or civil rights and groups them as 'trouble makers'. thus no real belief system besides self.
Always defaults to authority. Not willing to stand up for himself (or others)
No friends, spouse, or even a dog.
Lives a different life on the computer.
No empathy, probably love anime more than humans.
Fantasizes often.
Like Trump.

I'm not a psychiatrist but, there is a couch with his name on it, somewhere.
You are a brilliant guy @ed4mwf . You could always embark upon the study of psychology with the intent of making me the subject of your doctoral thesis if you so choose?

I was on my high school's chess team so there. My parents did not want me injured or to gain a criminal record so I had a tendency to stay home a lot. I do take a stand for Trump, even though you doubt that as a cause. I am a cat person and it's not a crime not finding a spouse especially in a challenging location where single unattached women desiring long-term are seldom seen. I know of other friends here, and yes I do have friends @ed4mwf , and I attended their marriages after they helped immigrate their wives into the country. That is how things tend to roll here. And I do have a strong appreciation for animé: should that be a crime too?
Please don't feed me the bullshit that there are no good women in GTA. You've got to try harder than that. Yes, been there. Visited Toronto often when I lived in Montreal. Your friends are importing women to marry, in an international city like Toronto??? All of the hot Ukrainians that got caught in Chicago for staying over their visa head up to relatives in Toronto.

I think your support of Trump stems for a heavy dose of admiration of the image he's put forth (a complete lie), and you buy into it because, you see yourself in that image one day?

Get out the house and offline. Go meet people IRL, learn to enjoy a beer, or wine. Well, after Coronavirus. And, I have to say this, don't be afraid of your own people, whomever it may be.

I do give credit to the chess team. However, that's not a team effort. It's doesn't teach you to work with others for a single goal. Now D&D, that's a team effort.

You are a brilliant guy @ed4mwf . You could always embark upon the study of psychology with the intent of making me the subject of your doctoral thesis if you so choose?
Mom was one. No thank you. Barely can keep my own faculties in order, I don't care enough about others to actually help them do it. However, I will gladly point out they need help, and suggest a professional.
And, I can see your sarcasm under your skirt.

😂😂😂😂😂 This stuff writes it self .. all because he was jealous of Fauci. unreal 😂😂😂

Man... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you are right out of a segment from The Daily Show. I suppose you think Barack Obama should have done something about 9-11. Where was he?🤔🤔Why didn’t he do something about that!!😂😂😂😂 You are too funny. I want to leave you alone but it’s just too much fun.. keep going. What else you got

I voted for a w spent year in Iraq and voted for him again

Back