True story of a possible conversion into hotwife

Thank you so much for sharing your story. Gives us cuck wannabes some hope.

In the end, what you two have is love, and what she has with her bulls is mostly lust. Just distinguish between the love she has with her life partner and the love she shares with her lover, be patient, and decades from now, you will have some crazy memories to share.

I wish you both the best!

I think this is just another story that confirms my hypothesis that any woman will have sex with multiple partners if allowed. Only the fear of losing security stops them. Women want security above all else even love so if you are married and want your wife to have sex with bulls you only need to do one thing. Completely convince her that no matter what happens you are there for her and will never leave her no matter what. Telling her how much you love her is great but only to the extent she feels that love means you are 100% committed to her security in the relationship. Women that are afraid to get into this lifestyle are worried about only one single thing. That it will ruin the relationship and she becomes alone and loses the security she needs. If she is convinced you will never leave her and your security is there for her no matter what she will bounce on a hundred different cocks no problem.

I think this is just another story that confirms my hypothesis that any woman will have sex with multiple partners if allowed. Only the fear of losing security stops them. Women want security above all else even love so if you are married and want your wife to have sex with bulls you only need to do one thing. Completely convince her that no matter what happens you are there for her and will never leave her no matter what. Telling her how much you love her is great but only to the extent she feels that love means you are 100% committed to her security in the relationship. Women that are afraid to get into this lifestyle are worried about only one single thing. That it will ruin the relationship and she becomes alone and loses the security she needs. If she is convinced you will never leave her and your security is there for her no matter what she will bounce on a hundred different cocks no problem.

Great point. Great point

This is spot on! It’s because our relationship was strong but now even stronger that has made this possible. This was something completely un fathomable years ago. Since our sex life has gotten better, and our relationship has improved as a result, she has the confidence to have some fun. This is how you make it possible.

Small update. She has given her number out to 2 bulls and they’re actively texting. She also recently turned one down because he was too nice. Didn’t think he would make me jealous. Can one finish the job? She tells me now all the time that she is gonna fuck black guys and I’m gonna like it.

Husband fucks on the regular and bull fucks every now and then as a treat !
This is how it for my wife and me. Unless you’re doing hardcore Sub/Dom play the hubby is usually still his wife’s primary sex partner. My wife fucks her bull about 2-3 times a month. She and I fuck that much a week or more.

From the sound of OP’s message I think he needs to ask his wife what her expectations are for Hotwife sex.

Sorry the update took way too long
However….
We have talked to a lot of men and soooo many backed out but now i really believe she has found a guy and they have planned a meet. I don’t think this guy is gonna back out or disappear. She has talked to him a few times on video, they’re talking directly and she has been taking fun pictures for him just about daily. She has definitely gone from a total one man woman to now she’s gonna start hotwifing and wants 2 regulars if this all goes well. I’m nervous about it because I know I will no longer be her “best” sexual partner but we love each other thru and thru so I’m not worried about losing her but a tad weary. She’s is totally converted to the lifestyle and tells me how turned on she’s gonna be with me watching and listening to her. She wants someone physical and verbal everything was completely opposite just a yr ago. Gentleman this all started with role playing during sex and once the seed was planted it eventually grew but it’s taken time as well. This has been a six month process that should be completed this weekend.

Back