True story #16, They popped her Cherry,until the cows came home

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
So after her telephone crew left on Monday, she had been well fucked. They took turns fucking her mouth, her cunt, and her asshole, only this time they DP'd her. She was very hesitant at first when they began their assault, protesting quite loudly that they couldn't fuck her that way, that they were ripping her apart, and to take mercy on her.

As was reported last week, they just continued on with their mission, forsing their cocks into her cunt and asshole at the same time, stretching her to the max, and stifling her protests with a cock in her mouth. It didn't take long for her body to adjust, the previous days workout she received on her asshole, by the numerous BBC's she fucked, and her own playing with her asshole, from a favorite dildo to a cucumber, had really prepaired her for this attack on her body.

After about 5 min, of them pounding away, she was loving it, and begging for more. So Tuesday broke with the promise that her boys would be back again today, with the promise they had a surprise for her. She was very excited about just what was going to be in store for her, as these 4 guys had always been able to provide her with new and exciting sexual experiences, pushing her to her limits, ravaging her cunt, and asshole, until she couldn't take it anymore.

They showed up at the usual time, their lunch break, and we'll skip the enterance to the backyard, except to say that when they arrived, she was in the middle of fucking her asshole with the cucumber again, when they saw that , their eyes lit up. They all went into the house into our bedroom, and got straight to business. 4 guys who were by now quite familiar with her body, and how it responded to being aroused. They took turns sucking on her nipples and twisting them until they were bright red and swollen, her nipples had been abused by them over several days now, and it didn't take much for them to become engourged and swollen. others were sucking on her clit, and generally getting her primed for the ensuing onslaught to come.

Her favorite, the one with the biggest cock, entered her asshole first, and began a slow fuck of her asshole, she was beyond herself in pleasure, The attack on her well used asshole was painful yet delightful, she begged for him to fuck her harder and faster, while her was fucking her, her nipples were being abused still, bringing her to crashing orgasims one after the other.

She was sucking a cock and getting fucked, yet the 4th guy was not doing anything, all of a sudden, he asked was she ready for her surprise, they moved her around and #4 shoved his cock up her asshole too!

She spit out the cock she was sucking on and screamed bloody *******, "Jesus, your killing me" "stop now before you really tear me up", "I can't take it, you're hurting me", they ignored her, they knew her body better than she did, they continued to DP her asshole, stretching her recently virgin asshole into a cock hungry asshole, one that will open wide for any and all cocks. She started to cry, her protests kept getting louder, she tried to squirm away, but she was pinned by the 2 cocks her in asshole and the one in her mouth.

After about 5 min of this double assault on her asshole, she settled down , and began to thrust back into their cocks, she was now making sounds that you only hear when watching a nature show, guttural grunts, coming from way down inside of her, her eyes were glazed over, but big as saucers, her body was on autopilot, she was in another world. They continued to fuck her asshole for a good twenty minutes, I stood by in amazement, fully turned on and enjoying every minute if it, because I could tell my wife was beyond satisfied, she was elated.

The guy in her mouth had cum by now, and the guy who was torturing her nipples was now fucking her mouth for all he was worth, her nipples were still being pulled and sucked on, she was being ravaged by her 4 man wrecking crew, for the second week, a daily ritual of hardcore fucking, she was becoming a full fledged black whore cum dump. And I could tell by her body language that she was loving every minute of this daily abuse of her body, and frankly she was so turned on by the thought of their daily visits that she was giddy all day and night.

The guy in her mouth came and she didn't miss a drop, by now the 2 guys fucking her asshole, had decided to switch, they pulled out of her asshole, and all 4 took turns playing with her now super gapped asshole, inserting their fingers, and spreading it open even more. Her asshole was now a completely raw piece of meat, it was pulsating and wouldn't close, she exclaimed when she got her breath that they had ruined her asshole. They laughed at her, and told her to give it some time, you'll thank us for this.

Now came surprise part 2, her favorite again entered her, this time in her pussy and started stroking away, she was starting to calm down now, when again the moved her around and another guy entered her pussy, she was now being DP'd in her cunt. Again she cried out in pain, and protested that they stop before they hurt her. They of course ignored her pleas, and fucked her for all they were worth, it didn't take long for the 2 to cum, as they had been fucking her asshole for over 20 min.

They both came at about the same time, 2 BBC's emptying the huge loads into her cunt, she came immeadately, her eyes were still as big as saucers, and she sucked in the cock in her mouth as life depended on it. The guys pulled out of her cunt, and the other 2 guys dove right in, shoving both of their cocks into her cunt, and fucking her wildly, she was beyond herself in excatsy, she was uncontrollable the Oh God;s, the Fuck me more, Fuck me harder were non stop. She was by now a sweaty mess, and the 4 guys were sweating like no tomorrow. These 2 guys were satisfied with fucking her cunt, and cumming there, their cocks had whipped the 2 previous guy's cum into a frothy cream pie by now, they took out the cocks which were covered in a slick coating of cum, and both shoved their cocks into her asshole, she was now being used upped.

They kept switching from her asshole back to her cunt, back to her asshole, every 2 minutes or so, they would switch, both her cunt, and asshole would now offer no resistance to entry, they fucked her silly. She was so stretched out by now that they guys were slipping in and out with ease

They finally decided to finish off in her asshole, she was by now a completely used up piece of meat, not once in 2 hours did she not have a cock in her mouth, shooting the black seed deep down her throat, or not have TWO cocks at ONCE fucking her cunt or her asshole.

Her cherry had been popped, she was now an expert on double vagina or double asshole penetration, by the time they came in her asshole she was begging for more cock, she pleaded with them not to go, that she was enjoying them taking advantage of her body, and soul, turning her into a black cock loving slut, filling her with their black cum, she wanted to be filled up some more, she complained that they needed to stay longer, that they couldn't leave her in this state, primed to fuck for more hours, she was insatiable.

Of course I knew this, it was the price she paid for being a nympho, sex was wonderful, no matter how uncomfortable it might start out to be, being used and abused was just what the doctor ordered, and when it ended, there was such a letdown of sexual emotions that she felt abandoned. She constantly needed more attention, more cock, once she got started, she wanted more and more, it was never enough.

They all took once last turn fucking her mouth and inserting as many fingers as possible up her cunt or asshole, this was their way of saying good-by. And they promised her that they would have a solution for her desires, a way to fix her problem, a way to hopefully fulfill her cravings, and with that promise, they were gone.

She laid there for like 5 min. taking it all in, she scooped up the cream pie and ate it, and gingerly played with her now ravaged/abused enlarged, engorged asshole. I never thought her asshole could ever get that big if I wanted I could have taken 2 cucumbers and shoved them up her asshole. She asked for the hand mirror again, and was quite pleased with what she saw, in fact she was very proud of her accomplishment

We went out to the pool,and she excitedly talked about her latest conquest, she took it as her controlling them, and her being the agressor, she was very proud, and for the minute satisfied. That lasted for maybe 30 min. She asked for her cucumber to cool down her asshole, and of course to fuck herself with it. Their cum had been leaking out of her asshole like crazy, as it just wouldn't close. She laid on the lounge chair leaking cum from both her cunt and asshole the cucumber was coated with their cum from her ass.

She was now in 7th heaven again, she had been used as their personal cum dump now for like 6 or 7 days, she had been awakened to many new pleasures, she was a complete whore now, and she couldn't have been prouder.

Needles to say, that after she came from fucking her ass with the cucumber, it was NOW my turn finally, to fuck her asshole, and man did I go to town, I was like a wild man after watching her being used up for 2 hours straight, it was now my turn to turn her asshole into my personal hole to fuck, she was now of course extremely sore, but I ignored her protests, and gave her the fucking og her life, and when I was done, she thanked me, and said, "I wonder what they have in store for me tomorrow"

Only time would tell

Last edited:
Back