True story #14, no repairman, it's back to our favorite bar

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Well after her Friday of entertaining her 4 telephone repairman, for 2 hours of continued BBC's in her asshole, and being so turned on by her newfound pleasure, to the point she had to pleasure herself with a cold cucumber up her asshole, then that wasn't enough she had me fuck her in the ass. And on and on, to the point we had to go cruising the bars to find her a BBC to fuck that night.

She got extremely lucky and found one who had a friend show up just minutes before we all left for his place. She promised to fuck them until the Sun came up, and she did, taking both of them in her pussy and asshole for over 4 hours. When we left, it was going to be my duty to fuck her in her ass when we got home. When we got home as I said the Sun was up and it had been a long day and night of fucking, but she was actually hotter than ever to get some cock up her asshole.

We jumped into bed and when I went down on her she had lots of dried up cum, around her pussy lips, some cum leaking out of her pussy, and the same for her asshole, which by the way was red and swollen, a more beautiful sight I never saw. Her asshole has been used and abused by 7 cocks including mine, and a cucumber for well over 7 hours, and her asshole being basically a virgin asshole, this was an assault of major porportions.

She was loving every minute of it.

After I put a load in her asshole we decided to get some sleep, and get rested for the day, this being a Saturday, I knew she would want to be active tonight, and boy was I right. When she woke up she grabbed her favorite BBC realistic dildo with the suction base, and proceeded to place her asshole over the tip and slowly lower herself down onto it, her eyes were closed and her face showed the pain that her asshole was giving her, but being the nympho that she is, she continued on lowering herself down until all of it was completely inside of her asshole.

She rested for a second, and then began to work it up and down, bringing herself to a crashing orgasim. When she finished she told me that her newfound desire for being fucked in the ass, was going to be her new pleasure, and tonight she had BIG plans.

Typical day, we laid out at our pool naked working on our tans, and she playing with either her pussy or asshole. When we were getting ready to go out, she told me her plans, she was going to call Gilbert, one of the guys she met at out favorite bar, and go over to his house to fuck, and when she was done with him, we were going to go to the bar and pick up her cook, with the 14" cock, and fuck him again.

When we got to Gilbert's house he had a surprise for her, later. They went into his bedroom and began to explore her body, he always pays special attention to her pussy and clit, he must eat her pussy for 45 min, all the while pinching and twisting her nipples, making her cum several times, before he wants to fuck her. Tonight though he had a surprise for her, just before he was ready to fuck her, a friend of his came over, and she was surprised with another BBC, all 8" of a thick black snake, she hungrily dove down on his cock sucking on his cock madly, all the while Gilbert was back on her pussy, eating her out for all he was worth.

The guy in her mouth blew his wad down her throat rather quickly, and now it was time to get fucked, She told Gilbert to fuck her in her ass tonight, when he took a close look at her asshole he said I'm not sure your asshole can handle me. She told him I need to have my asshole abused some more so fuck me good and hard.

Gilbert shoved his cock as deep as he could in her asshole, as the second guy laid down under her to suck on her tits, and to play kissy face with her. The attention to her nipples was more than she could take, as she cam over and over again with him sucking her nipples raw, and Gilbert fucking the ******* out of her asshole.

He must have fucked her non stop for 45 min. by now her asshole was a bright red, and it was gapping to the max, Gilbert unleased a massive load into her asshole, and pulled out. Her asshole didn't even close up,it remained open slightly, twitching and puckering. Man what a wonderful sight to see. She told the second guy to hurry up and shove his cock up her ass, which he did, and he fucked her asshole for a good hour, she was grunting, and gasping for air, withering around,, squirming, she was in heaven. I lost track of how many times she came, the sounds coming from her mouth were animalistic, between the OH GODS, and fuck me harder. When the second guy blew his wad, they all laid there for a while and they played with her tits and clit, bringing her to another orgaism. It was now getting late, and she had plans yet to attain.

We said our good by's and headed to our favorite bar, Brownies, a little bar, one of if not the oldest in Ft. Laud. We proceeded to sit at the bar, so she had a direct line of sight into the kitchen, so the cook would know she was there, they made eye contact and it was said without words that she wanted him to fuck her again tonight when his shift was over, all 14" of him. Since he lived far away, and had a wife, going to his place was out, and the time to get him to our place, would jam him up with his wife.

So everytime it was out to the parking lot into our Bronco, When his shift was done he came out to the bar and sat next to her, and they had small talk, while knocking down a few drinks. She eventually went for his crotch, or should I say his thigh, the man was hung like a horse, and it almost reached his knee. They made plans rather quickly, and before you knew it we were all in the Bronco, with clothes flying off. She went down on his massive cock, and sucked him to completion, not missing a drop of hi black seed. She was always so excited to see him, he was as black as the Ace of Spades, and older man, and his cock was as black as coal, with a huge head. He took the time to rest up for the second round by sucking on her now swollen and super sensitive nipples, which brought her to an orgaism again, They were so raw I thought they were going to *******, but she just keep begging for the them to be pulled, twisted, and pinched.

When he was ready to fuck, she surprised him by telling him to stick his 14" in her asshole, he protested after taking one close look at it, He said there was no way that she could handle anything up her asshole, let alone his massive cock. She told him that if he evcr wanted to fuck her again, he'd shove his cock up her asshole, now that she fancied herself as an anal queen, she had to prove to herself that she could handle anything.

He took his time guiding his massive head past her swollen asshole, she gave out a whimper when he started to push it in, he hesitated, she shoved her ass back onto his cock, forsing it in, he then went along and shoved his 14" as far as it would go in her asshole. She was like a wild woman, her eyes were glazed over, she was sweating bullets, in the hot steamy car, Ft. Laud at night is till hot, she was a sweaty mess, he was dripping sweat off of his forehead onto her ass like a fountain She begged him in between the Oh my GODS, and the grunts, and squealing to don't stop fucking her ass, I want to go home with an open asshole, to remember you tonight

He was like a mad man, he kept up a pace that a much younger man would. He was slamming his cock as hard and as fast into her asshole as was humanly possible. She was now basically just whimpering, and he was grunting with each stroke. He told her he was going to cum, and she rammed her ass back into his groin, not wanting him to slow up or miss a drop of his black cum. He un loaded a massive amount of cum, and when he pulled out a big glob came with it, she eagerly scooped it up, and swallowed it, and dove down onto his cock to get the last of his cum from his cock. He sat back in amazement of what she had just accomplished, taking all of his 14" in her asshole, for a straight hour of fucking, he looked down at her asshole which now was a piece of red meat, hardly distinquishable as an asshole.

Her asshole was now finally abused and used to the max, it wouldn't close, and cum continusely leaked from it, she was in 7th heaven. She now consider herself an anal queen, able to take any and all cocks in her asshole.

She was a full fledged NYMPHO, who now as was complete slut, taking cocks in her pussy at will and now her asshole. And over the past few weeks, became a slave to BBC's, and wanting to be any BBC white whore.

She was excited all the way home, talking about her new found pleasure, and making plans to be used as a black cum dump, she was like a wild woman, her eyes were as big as saucers, and she was excitedly talking about what and how she was going to be fucked starting of course when we got home>She had me get out the ice cold cucumber and fuck the living hell out of her asshole, for 20 minutes, she came a few more times, and told me to leave it in her asshole, she was going to go to sleep with that cucumber stretching out her asshole all night.

She was so proud of the fact that not only was she a NYMPHO, but now a complete whore, taking cock in both of her holes at will. Her job was now set in stone, she would make it her lifes mission, to fuck and suck as many cocks as possible, she needed their cocks to sustain her life she felt, the more the merrier, and she planned on specializing in BBC's. She finally went to sleep, with her cucumber as a pacifier Stayed tuned for the next chapter, as it get's better.

Well after her Friday of entertaining her 4 telephone repairman, for 2 hours of continued BBC's in her asshole, and being so turned on by her newfound pleasure, to the point she had to pleasure herself with a cold cucumber up her asshole, then that wasn't enough she had me fuck her in the ass. And on and on, to the point we had to go cruising the bars to find her a BBC to fuck that night.

She got extremely lucky and found one who had a friend show up just minutes before we all left for his place. She promised to fuck them until the Sun came up, and she did, taking both of them in her pussy and asshole for over 4 hours. When we left, it was going to be my duty to fuck her in her ass when we got home. When we got home as I said the Sun was up and it had been a long day and night of fucking, but she was actually hotter than ever to get some cock up her asshole.

We jumped into bed and when I went down on her she had lots of dried up cum, around her pussy lips, some cum leaking out of her pussy, and the same for her asshole, which by the way was red and swollen, a more beautiful sight I never saw. Her asshole has been used and abused by 7 cocks including mine, and a cucumber for well over 7 hours, and her asshole being basically a virgin asshole, this was an assault of major porportions.

She was loving every minute of it.

After I put a load in her asshole we decided to get some sleep, and get rested for the day, this being a Saturday, I knew she would want to be active tonight, and boy was I right. When she woke up she grabbed her favorite BBC realistic dildo with the suction base, and proceeded to place her asshole over the tip and slowly lower herself down onto it, her eyes were closed and her face showed the pain that her asshole was giving her, but being the nympho that she is, she continued on lowering herself down until all of it was completely inside of her asshole.

She rested for a second, and then began to work it up and down, bringing herself to a crashing orgasim. When she finished she told me that her newfound desire for being fucked in the ass, was going to be her new pleasure, and tonight she had BIG plans.

Typical day, we laid out at our pool naked working on our tans, and she playing with either her pussy or asshole. When we were getting ready to go out, she told me her plans, she was going to call Gilbert, one of the guys she met at out favorite bar, and go over to his house to fuck, and when she was done with him, we were going to go to the bar and pick up her cook, with the 14" cock, and fuck him again.

When we got to Gilbert's house he had a surprise for her, later. They went into his bedroom and began to explore her body, he always pays special attention to her pussy and clit, he must eat her pussy for 45 min, all the while pinching and twisting her nipples, making her cum several times, before he wants to fuck her. Tonight though he had a surprise for her, just before he was ready to fuck her, a friend of his came over, and she was surprised with another BBC, all 8" of a thick black snake, she hungrily dove down on his cock sucking on his cock madly, all the while Gilbert was back on her pussy, eating her out for all he was worth.

The guy in her mouth blew his wad down her throat rather quickly, and now it was time to get fucked, She told Gilbert to fuck her in her ass tonight, when he took a close look at her asshole he said I'm not sure your asshole can handle me. She told him I need to have my asshole abused some more so fuck me good and hard.

Gilbert shoved his cock as deep as he could in her asshole, as the second guy laid down under her to suck on her tits, and to play kissy face with her. The attention to her nipples was more than she could take, as she cam over and over again with him sucking her nipples raw, and Gilbert fucking the ******* out of her asshole.

He must have fucked her non stop for 45 min. by now her asshole was a bright red, and it was gapping to the max, Gilbert unleased a massive load into her asshole, and pulled out. Her asshole didn't even close up,it remained open slightly, twitching and puckering. Man what a wonderful sight to see. She told the second guy to hurry up and shove his cock up her ass, which he did, and he fucked her asshole for a good hour, she was grunting, and gasping for air, withering around,, squirming, she was in heaven. I lost track of how many times she came, the sounds coming from her mouth were animalistic, between the OH GODS, and fuck me harder. When the second guy blew his wad, they all laid there for a while and they played with her tits and clit, bringing her to another orgaism. It was now getting late, and she had plans yet to attain.

We said our good by's and headed to our favorite bar, Brownies, a little bar, one of if not the oldest in Ft. Laud. We proceeded to sit at the bar, so she had a direct line of sight into the kitchen, so the cook would know she was there, they made eye contact and it was said without words that she wanted him to fuck her again tonight when his shift was over, all 14" of him. Since he lived far away, and had a wife, going to his place was out, and the time to get him to our place, would jam him up with his wife.

So everytime it was out to the parking lot into our Bronco, When his shift was done he came out to the bar and sat next to her, and they had small talk, while knocking down a few drinks. She eventually went for his crotch, or should I say his thigh, the man was hung like a horse, and it almost reached his knee. They made plans rather quickly, and before you knew it we were all in the Bronco, with clothes flying off. She went down on his massive cock, and sucked him to completion, not missing a drop of hi black seed. She was always so excited to see him, he was as black as the Ace of Spades, and older man, and his cock was as black as coal, with a huge head. He took the time to rest up for the second round by sucking on her now swollen and super sensitive nipples, which brought her to an orgaism again, They were so raw I thought they were going to *******, but she just keep begging for the them to be pulled, twisted, and pinched.

When he was ready to fuck, she surprised him by telling him to stick his 14" in her asshole, he protested after taking one close look at it, He said there was no way that she could handle anything up her asshole, let alone his massive cock. She told him that if he evcr wanted to fuck her again, he'd shove his cock up her asshole, now that she fancied herself as an anal queen, she had to prove to herself that she could handle anything.

He took his time guiding his massive head past her swollen asshole, she gave out a whimper when he started to push it in, he hesitated, she shoved her ass back onto his cock, forsing it in, he then went along and shoved his 14" as far as it would go in her asshole. She was like a wild woman, her eyes were glazed over, she was sweating bullets, in the hot steamy car, Ft. Laud at night is till hot, she was a sweaty mess, he was dripping sweat off of his forehead onto her ass like a fountain She begged him in between the Oh my GODS, and the grunts, and squealing to don't stop fucking her ass, I want to go home with an open asshole, to remember you tonight

He was like a mad man, he kept up a pace that a much younger man would. He was slamming his cock as hard and as fast into her asshole as was humanly possible. She was now basically just whimpering, and he was grunting with each stroke. He told her he was going to cum, and she rammed her ass back into his groin, not wanting him to slow up or miss a drop of his black cum. He un loaded a massive amount of cum, and when he pulled out a big glob came with it, she eagerly scooped it up, and swallowed it, and dove down onto his cock to get the last of his cum from his cock. He sat back in amazement of what she had just accomplished, taking all of his 14" in her asshole, for a straight hour of fucking, he looked down at her asshole which now was a piece of red meat, hardly distinquishable as an asshole.

Her asshole was now finally abused and used to the max, it wouldn't close, and cum continusely leaked from it, she was in 7th heaven. She now consider herself an anal queen, able to take any and all cocks in her asshole.

She was a full fledged NYMPHO, who now as was complete slut, taking cocks in her pussy at will and now her asshole. And over the past few weeks, became a slave to BBC's, and wanting to be any BBC white whore.

She was excited all the way home, talking about her new found pleasure, and making plans to be used as a black cum dump, she was like a wild woman, her eyes were as big as saucers, and she was excitedly talking about what and how she was going to be fucked starting of course when we got home>She had me get out the ice cold cucumber and fuck the living hell out of her asshole, for 20 minutes, she came a few more times, and told me to leave it in her asshole, she was going to go to sleep with that cucumber stretching out her asshole all night.

She was so proud of the fact that not only was she a NYMPHO, but now a complete whore, taking cock in both of her holes at will. Her job was now set in stone, she would make it her lifes mission, to fuck and suck as many cocks as possible, she needed their cocks to sustain her life she felt, the more the merrier, and she planned on specializing in BBC's. She finally went to sleep, with her cucumber as a pacifier Stayed tuned for the next chapter, as it get's better.

She is insatiable, can't get enough cock, the more she has, the more she needs. She has had as man as 8 guys in one day on several occasions, if you're reading all of her adventures.

Back