True Life: (insert your fetish here)

Everything about IR and IR cuckold, dick comparison and white dick humiliation, cfnm, bdsm, femdom pegging, Stockings, latex, leather, high heels.

You guys remember that show true life where people would go on there and talk about their weird addiction or secret fetish.

Everyone would watch that show and talk about what their true life would be called.

Mine would be I'm addicted to having white women swallow my dick and its better if they do it in front of their husband's.

That's why I'm here. That's why we're here. Because our true life editions somehow overlap.

Just like the show, most people wouldn't understand us and would probably talk about us.

But they don't understand the joys of experiencing the freedom we get to experience.

So my mission is here is for both me AND YOU to live out a life that's TRUE to us.

What would your true life episode be about? What's your fetish or addiction?

20190306_133243.jpgIMG_20220620_103446_122.jpg
Neither of us can orgasm about anything but the thought of her with bbc

You guys remember that show true life where people would go on there and talk about their weird addiction or secret fetish.

Everyone would watch that show and talk about what their true life would be called.

Mine would be I'm addicted to having white women swallow my dick and its better if they do it in front of their husband's.

That's why I'm here. That's why we're here. Because our true life editions somehow overlap.

Just like the show, most people wouldn't understand us and would probably talk about us.

But they don't understand the joys of experiencing the freedom we get to experience.

So my mission is here is for both me AND YOU to live out a life that's TRUE to us.

What would your true life episode be about? What's your fetish or addiction?

20190306_133243.jpgIMG_20220620_103446_122.jpg
My fetish or addiction would be for a Black man to seduce my wife and then start to get her to open up to him and let him fuck her bareback and pump his hot load of thick white hot sperm deep into her cunt. He gets her to become a total slut for BBC and shares her with his friends and they pop her cherry ass and end up fucking her air tight in a gangbang and I am invited to watch and eat her freshly made cream pie. I would even fluff if they had a super large group of guys waiting for their turn to pump their load into her.

Back