True black breeding role model!

I think that's absolutely wonderful!!! :love::qos:o_O:love::qos:o_O

I sincerely hope that you inspire more white couples to do the same!!! ALL white wives should be BRED BLACK!!! Whiteboi husbands need to recognize a BLACK MAN'S right to BREED his white wife, that all white wombs belong to BLACK MEN, to be filled with proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming alive inside of her, growing within her as a living symbol of the future, and the sexual conquest of the white race, by BLACK COCK!!!

How old are you, and how did you come to the realization that your marriage needed to be ruled by BLACK MEN?!

We, especially my wife, has inspired Christina's best friend to do the same. She's also been impregnated interracially.

334389_05.jpg

Well, actually it was my wife's idea. But I have come to appreciate it very much after being scared for months.

View attachment 2627341

I absolutely LOVE that picture, but I LOVE WHAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE DOING SO MUCH MORE!!!

I think it's just such a beautiful and wonderful thing you're doing!!! Your wife, your marriage, and your family is BLACK-OWNED!!! This exactly what should be happening in all white marriages, when white couples are together with the *******, the whole world should be able to see that they're BLACK-OWNED and BLACK-BRED!!! Whitebois should expect that this will be what their marriage will be like in the future!!!

How old are the two of you, and your wife's children???

I absolutely LOVE that picture, but I LOVE WHAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE DOING SO MUCH MORE!!!

I think it's just such a beautiful and wonderful thing you're doing!!! Your wife, your marriage, and your family is BLACK-OWNED!!! This exactly what should be happening in all white marriages, when white couples are together with the *******, the whole world should be able to see that they're BLACK-OWNED and BLACK-BRED!!! Whitebois should expect that this will be what their marriage will be like in the future!!!

And if the Black guy wanted long term that woman should remarry that Black guy immediately as well!

We, especially my wife, has inspired Christina's best friend to do the same. She's also been impregnated interracially.

View attachment 2627356

That's even better!!! Influencing other white women to BRED BLACK is SO IMPORTANT!!! I sincerely wish that there was a LOT MORE of this going on!!! I think ALL white women should be BRED BLACK, and ALL white marriages should be BLACK-OWNED!!!

How old is Christina, and is she married???

We're 47 and 36. It's not us on the picture.

tumblr_pg8jw1hknk1uoxnxro1_500.jpg

Last edited:
t: ctcoug:mem
[/QUOTE]
Fantastic post!!!

This IS the future!!! I hate when people try to dismiss this as a "fetish." It's NOT a fetish, it is the future!!! Even now, whenever I go to the grocery store, the mall, shopping plazas, movies, anywhere out in public I see beautiful young white women with BLACK babbies, and with BLACK MEN!!! It's happening everywhere around us, and it's growing exponentially all the time! It's not a fetish, it's the future! And, it doesn't matter weather you like it or not, it's happening anyway!!!

Whitebois need to get used to seeing this, and learn to like it... because it's already happening, it's just going to continue happening, it's going to keep on growing exponentially, and YOU are going to be celibate! It's progress!!!

The Kardashians and Jenners are a hit on television, and have inspired an entire generation of white girls to get BLACKED, and young white girls all across America have been listening!!! BEAUTIFUL white women like this one and countless others are doing the same ALL THE TIME!!!

White women deserve to have sex with BLACK MEN, and BLACK MEN deserve to have sex with White Women, and whitebois deserve to have to deal with it, get freind-zoned by white girls, their own girl-friends and wives too!!! Whitebois should support, accept, and encourage all white girls to get BLACKED, and whitebois should accept their fate of going pussy free! Femininization is the only viable sexual alternative for whitebois, assuming they can be pretty enough for BBC, aside from that... celibacy is our fate! You can't stop progress!!! You might as well LOVE it... it's going to happen anyway!!!
We think it's about time for your
reality-check-rubber-stamp-vector-13678687.jpg

Last edited:
A ton of people have messaged me and I honestly didn't expect it lmao. She has a total of like 5-6 BBC focused videos, and posting those online would take a ******* ton of time.

So I'm pretty lukewarm to the idea of investing all that time. Probably won't but we'll see.

Lol why are you even on this website? You sound about as interesting as a tin of paint
Why are you on this website? You’re clearly a very unpleasant character/fake profile/loser with absolutely nil interest or knowledge in what makes these people tick. Bet you’re a member of the Labour Party.....

Interesting perspective creating an extermination of White people through breeding, but would it not cheat future Black guys from fucking White women in some point in the future if White people no longer exist? Plus her use of the n* word in the video is not really appealing from the perspective of a Black guy, but nice strip show though.
I agree, I as a black man don't like using the n* word myself it was a bit aggressive, but a turn on. She just didn't need to us the n word so much.

Interesting perspective creating an extermination of White people through breeding, but would it not cheat future Black guys from fucking White women in some point in the future if White people no longer exist?

Yes, and there would not be truly Black people either. For Black genetics to remain strong, they can't be diluted with whiteness. Also, the legacy of racism and whites getting their comeuppance is what makes Blacking a white girl provocative. The less pale white she is, the less privilege you are stripping from her, by making her submit.

Plus her use of the n* word in the video is not really appealing from the perspective of a Black guy, but nice strip show though.

I don't care for the N-word either because it denigrates the Black Man. This white bitch is doing it to provoke whitebois. We have a very complex relationship with our hatred, fear and awe of Black power.

Back