True black breeding role model!

If people want to do it, ensure the baby is not punished for the fetish.
I hear breeding said a lot on this site, if cucks are so aroused seeing breeding how about them loosening their purse strings to create monetary funds for such unborn children and any of their mom's financial needs for the rest of their lives? Sadly after such ******* are born they run just like the guys that impregnated those women to leave her alone to struggle and be burdened to raise the baby by herself and bearing all the financial responsibilities. It would be refreshing to see if at the very least if the cucks and those that bred such women raised a few hundred thousand bucks for the kid before they disappear. ?

Last edited:
She's my hero! This is the future!!

View attachment 2504103

Interesting perspective creating an extermination of White people through breeding, but would it not cheat future Black guys from fucking White women in some point in the future if White people no longer exist? Plus her use of the n* word in the video is not really appealing from the perspective of a Black guy, but nice strip show though.

Interesting perspective creating an extermination of White people through breeding, but would it not cheat future Black guys from fucking White women in some point in the future if White people no longer exist? Plus her use of the n* word in the video is not really appealing from the perspective of a Black guy, but nice strip show though.
I like her use of the word noodle to designate the white dick. The repetition of the n* word and those pimples on her face, evidence of repeated proteinic facials, do precisely give the vid a genuine character. Don't they? :sneaky: Shame her mouth doesn't look like having been properly stretched. She's definitely full of something... Unbelievable what people do for a couple of bucks / quids.

How does a human being become so filled with hatred? I pity the guy, black or white who ends up hitched to her.

Calm.. she is just playing a role for White cucks that like to be humiliated in this way.

I know there is another one with a british accent. But she do's it cleary for Racist Cucks.
https://xhamster.com/videos/racist-british-tramp-8185897

https://xhamster.com/videos/bbc-blonde-8989013#mlrelated

https://xhamster.com/videos/superior-black-kings-9343871

I get it, it’s a satire film. I like it but in reality there are duds with black men. My ex and I met a few of them! They are not all superior big black gods lol! I was bigger and fucked just as good as the black guys my ex and I met. Yes it would be so hot to have white women bred by black men but it’s just fantasy and not reality!

I love interracial sex because of the skim contrast and chemistry! Yes some men of all races get off on fucking other men but I think black men enjoy it even more! Yes seeing a mixed race baby is an amazing thing and I love seeing white women bred by black guys all day and everyday lol!

Thanks for the video it was nice to watch. She’s an beautiful pale white woman who should love black cocks!

Back