True black breeding role model!

Fantastic post!!!

This IS the future!!! I hate when people try to dismiss this as a "fetish." It's NOT a fetish, it is the future!!! Even now, whenever I go to the grocery store, the mall, shopping plazas, movies, anywhere out in public I see beautiful young white women with BLACK babbies, and with BLACK MEN!!! It's happening everywhere around us, and it's growing exponentially all the time! It's not a fetish, it's the future! And, it doesn't matter weather you like it or not, it's happening anyway!!!

Whitebois need to get used to seeing this, and learn to like it... because it's already happening, it's just going to continue happening, it's going to keep on growing exponentially, and YOU are going to be celibate! It's progress!!!

The Kardashians and Jenners are a hit on television, and have inspired an entire generation of white girls to get BLACKED, and young white girls all across America have been listening!!! BEAUTIFUL white women like this one and countless others are doing the same ALL THE TIME!!!

White women deserve to have sex with BLACK MEN, and BLACK MEN deserve to have sex with White Women, and whitebois deserve to have to deal with it, get freind-zoned by white girls, their own girl-friends and wives too!!! Whitebois should support, accept, and encourage all white girls to get BLACKED, and whitebois should accept their fate of going pussy free! Femininization is the only viable sexual alternative for whitebois, assuming they can be pretty enough for BBC, aside from that... celibacy is our fate! You can't stop progress!!! You might as well LOVE it... it's going to happen anyway!!!

Fantastic post!!!

This IS the future!!! I hate when people try to dismiss this as a "fetish." It's NOT a fetish, it is the future!!! Even now, whenever I go to the grocery store, the mall, shopping plazas, movies, anywhere out in public I see beautiful young white women with BLACK babbies, and with BLACK MEN!!! It's happening everywhere around us, and it's growing exponentially all the time! It's not a fetish, it's the future! And, it doesn't matter weather you like it or not, it's happening anyway!!!

Whitebois need to get used to seeing this, and learn to like it... because it's already happening, it's just going to continue happening, it's going to keep on growing exponentially, and YOU are going to be celibate! It's progress!!!

The Kardashians and Jenners are a hit on television, and have inspired an entire generation of white girls to get BLACKED, and young white girls all across America have been listening!!! BEAUTIFUL white women like this one and countless others are doing the same ALL THE TIME!!!

White women deserve to have sex with BLACK MEN, and BLACK MEN deserve to have sex with White Women, and whitebois deserve to have to deal with it, get freind-zoned by white girls, their own girl-friends and wives too!!! Whitebois should support, accept, and encourage all white girls to get BLACKED, and whitebois should accept their fate of going pussy free! Femininization is the only viable sexual alternative for whitebois, assuming they can be pretty enough for BBC, aside from that... celibacy is our fate! You can't stop progress!!! You might as well LOVE it... it's going to happen anyway!!!

The silliness that is posted here is overwhelming.

I
It is indeed a very beautiful thing.

View attachment 2627191

It's even better when they ACTUALLY DO IT!!!

It's so wonderful to see young white married couples, rubbing on the white wife's belly to feel a BLACK MAN'S baby bump swelling up in her pure white European tummy! They can feel the BLACK MAN'S baby kick together, knowing she has been BRED BLACK, and her white husband is happy to know that his wife's baby will be inherently and genetically superior to any baby he could have fathered, and in doing so, acknowledging that his wife's white womb belongs to BLACK COCK, that her wife sex belongs to BLACK MEN, and that she is BLACK-OWNED, the whiteboi cuck has demonstrated the deepest, and sincerest submission to BLACK MEN.

Once the BLACK baby is born, the whole world will be readily able to see that he's a submissive whiteboi cuck, that his white wife has sex with BLACK MEN, and has children from sex with BLACK MEN, that she does not respect her husband enough to have his children, she needs ALPHA-MALE BLACK MEN to BREED her, and a good little whiteboi beta cuck to financially support her BLACK babbies, and he's happy to oblige.

I

It's even better when they ACTUALLY DO IT!!!

It's so wonderful to see young white married couples, rubbing on the white wife's belly to feel a BLACK MAN'S baby bump swelling up in her pure white European tummy! They can feel the BLACK MAN'S baby kick together, knowing she has been BRED BLACK, and her white husband is happy to know that his wife's baby will be inherently and genetically superior to any baby he could have fathered, and in doing so, acknowledging that his wife's white womb belongs to BLACK COCK, that her wife sex belongs to BLACK MEN, and that she is BLACK-OWNED, the whiteboi cuck has demonstrated the deepest, and sincerest submission to BLACK MEN.

Once the BLACK baby is born, the whole world will be readily able to see that he's a submissive whiteboi cuck, that his white wife has sex with BLACK MEN, and has children from sex with BLACK MEN, that she does not respect her husband enough to have his children, she needs ALPHA-MALE BLACK MEN to BREED her, and a good little whiteboi beta cuck to financially support her BLACK babbies, and he's happy to oblige.

We actually have done it. Twice. And it is an amazing experience. We're going to do a third time in some months.

tumblr_nyha6kFvfR1uvc8bio1_500.jpg

We actually have done it. Twice. And it is an amazing experience. We're going to do a third time in some months.

View attachment 2627323

I think that's absolutely wonderful!!! :love::qos:o_O:love::qos:o_O

I sincerely hope that you inspire more white couples to do the same!!! ALL white wives should be BRED BLACK!!! Whiteboi husbands need to recognize a BLACK MAN'S right to BREED his white wife, that all white wombs belong to BLACK MEN, to be filled with proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming alive inside of her, growing within her as a living symbol of the future, and the sexual conquest of the white race, by BLACK COCK!!!

How old are you, and how did you come to the realization that your marriage needed to be ruled by BLACK MEN?!

I think that's absolutely wonderful!!! :love::qos:o_O:love::qos:o_O

I sincerely hope that you inspire more white couples to do the same!!! ALL white wives should be BRED BLACK!!! Whiteboi husbands need to recognize a BLACK MAN'S right to BREED his white wife, that all white wombs belong to BLACK MEN, to be filled with proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming alive inside of her, growing within her as a living symbol of the future, and the sexual conquest of the white race, by BLACK COCK!!!

How old are you, and how did you come to the realization that your marriage needed to be ruled by BLACK MEN?!

Well, actually it was my wife's idea. But I have come to appreciate it very much after being scared for months.

406e109.jpg

Back