Truck drivers delight

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
This is a story about me , Kim, Steve and I over the years have been in the UK on many occasions due to his work ,as you may have read I have a bull in the UK and have had many encounters with black men ,usually with Steve’s ok , but this trip was a little different.

I have a girlfriend in Dover ,so as Steve was in Glasgow working I went for the week with Sue , I planned to drive back to Glasgow in a hire car ,we said our goodbyes and I hit the motorway,an hour in the journey I stopped for a coffee ,the service centre was full with trucks and most had come over the channel from Europe.

As I stood in line for coffee I was aware the drivers sat in there own area , most were polish but a couple were older black men I didn’t understand a word they were saying but I did get a few looking .

Back on the motorway I headed towards Glasgow , about two hours into the journey the car started to play up ,luckily there was a service centre ahead as I pulled in the car stalled but I managed to park it out of the way from incoming traffic , phoned the rental people , they were sending a mechanic out to fix it , being a lovely day I stood out of the car waiting , cars and trucks were coming in most to get fuel one or two honked there horn at me , the mechanic could not fix the problem , I explained I needed to get to Glasgow ,he said he would take me to the depot to get a replacement car , but there was no car available, as I pondered along came two truck drivers to see if I was ok , I explained what the problem was , I phoned Steve to tell him what was going on ,when one said they were going to Glasgow, he grabbed the phone ,told steve to meet them and a certain spot and they would drop me of , worked for me , I got my case and climbed into the truck.

Neglected to mention the two truck drivers were black and French with only a little English, one got in the bunk behind the driver and I sat in the passenger seat ,off we set .

We chatted away and occasionally the guy in the back would pipe in ,conversation got personal and hot they got the idea I enjoyed black men , the curtain pulled back and Rene was naked strocking a wonderful erect cock ,Allan asked if it would be alright if he pulled the truck over at the next truck stop , my reply was please do , I knelt on the seat so to suck Rene cock ,he tasted wonderfully salty especially his huge balls , Allan soon found a stop , truck came to a halt and soon he had all the windows covered , removing his shorts a thick black cock fell out ,he came and sat on my seat I mounted him his cock went straight in me his hands were spreading my ass cheeks so he go deeper and I was still sucking Rene cock , I never realised a trucks cabin was so large as Rene got out of the bunk and got behind me and I was being DP,both men came at the same time filling me with so much cum , the aroma in the cabin was exotic I had to clean both men up. We fucked twice again before they dropped me of .

Back