Troubles and complaints about Interracial Erotica Stories, Cuckold Stories especially

Let's get this started. I love this genre. Heck, I love seeing actual live versions of it in pictures, vids etc. There's nothing hotter to me than a lovely white woman having crazy sex with one or several black men. It's freaking awesome. And the cuckold dynamic is incredible, when done right.

So why then the thread. Because well, I felt like venting, and I might get advice as well. Let's begin then.

I. First problem, obvious like a giant orange pink blue elephant doing a Cossack dance on the edge of an unstable scene. The Racism and sexism.

I recognize there is going to be some bloody race play in fantasy. That's fine. Done well it can be very hot. But Oh Lord most of the time.

Black men actually take the biggest hit. Even in series that want to be proper books, all too often black men are essentially giant walking cocks, with no traits other than vaguely but intensely menacing, sexually insatiable and always on the prowl, hiding behind every turn, to catch the mythical white vagina. Now i get some of the mechanism here, but authors are so lazy, again even in long form texts, that black men come off incredibly badly, even when they dubiously win. They just want sex, make lots of babies, are terrible fathers and muscle builders. That's the end. The sex thing is particularly bad. I've read with morbid curiosity about a black guy fucking a woman under her husband' hanged corpse. Every single racist stereotype is applied. So even if he does win, the black man comes off incredibly badly, and a lot of fiction reads almost like alt right propaganda about the dangers of diversity and social justice. Oh yeah, there exists a long story series about exactly that where black men are, despite all the superficial angles, nothing more but giant entitled cocks that want to fuck all day and receive handouts. Horrible. Again, a short form story, maybe it works, but in long form especially, it's completely distracting and annoying and aggravating and embarrassing. When they aren't just about sex, they tend to be about destroying the white race, even when they love fucking white women. Great leap of logic there.

White women. They're fall less a target, but nonetheless they come off so many times as just this racist stereotype of a white woman who has her brain replaced by a giant black cock and never thinks about anything else. Or even better, race traitors who can't wait to make black babies, ******* white men and destroy the white race. There are some legitimately good stories of white women falling in love with interracial sex. And they can be awesome. But there's a lot that are bad. Plus the extremely bad and downright hateful angle of a woman being guided strictly by sex, with no other angles or personality traits. She'll hate any man without a 12 inch penis and call him useless in everything. And she'll want to get pregnant at the drop of a hat.

White men, or any other man that isn't black. Either raging racist wimps, helpless foolish wimps, sex craving bi to gay men or incredible credulous idiots. There's another angle to them, but it mostly isn't in this kind of story. The worse thing is the outright mean spirited, ******* all white men angle. That is awful and needs to go away, just as much as anything else. The waaaay OTT stuff in most stories can be funny, but it stops when the story and characters start spouting blatant racism and awful things. As I said above, actively getting off on harming and killing people is a step into the abyss. People should not do it.

Oh and I legit almost forgot, like most erotica in this genre does. Black women. Yup, in most stories black women either outright don't exist or they're props for black men' plans. They're fetishized something else in WM/BW erotica but that's not my area of interest. This actually dehumanizes black men even more, since they don't even have a human mom.

II. The characters in general.

Again, short form stories, not so much. But in long form this becomes embarrassing and boring as you're just watching a cardboard cut out going through the motions. This very much relates to point one, but yeah. Please, please please, for long form stories, develop the characters. Give them background, motivation, conflict, ideas and personalities.

III. The pregnancy angle

Dear lord, authors have no idea what real pregnancy means, how it affects a woman' body, her partner and those around her. Her entire health and life is at stake every time a woman carries a pregnancy to term. To have such a serious and dangerous thing, just cuz, is an incredible break in the suspension of disbelief. Not to mention the children. What kind of life will they have. How will their arrival effect the sex life of the people involved? This is my second biggest pet peeve. The whole black bred thing. It's not because i don't find it erotic, but because it's done badly and completely without thought. It's especially awful when it's used in the destroy white race angle. Seriously, I love interracial sex. Why would i ever want any race to end? And what kind of horrible people are you to use a baby that way. For shame.

IV. Bad/Extreme cuckolding

I love the cuckold dynamic. Where a man understands his beloved wife deserves the best sex and helps her find, accepting and embracing her needs and enjoying her newfound life, their newfound life of sexual exploration. Heck, a good dose of submission will always be there, making things just that much edgy. There are other equally valid angles to approach this.

Why is it then that so many stories have the woman become a complete total irredeemable bitch to the husband? To a point where it's just abuse and *******. I dun mean in the bedroom. I mean outside, in family life. Every day life. This goes well with the sexism complaint. But this kind of angle always sees the woman as just about sex, nothing more. Her husband doesn't have a foot long dong so he should be tortured without mercy, put to death or exterminated. What in the world? I get this is fantasy, but the mean spirited angle just takes me completely out. Chastity imposed forever. No intimacy. Yeah I can believe that couple will last, for about five minutes. And once again, because of this angle, the black man is painted terribly once again, at best a cock with legs, at worst a racist stereotype who dreams of white extinction. It's like the authors are making an alt right pamphlet about why women need to be subjugated.

V. No ending

This is another huge problem I have. After some torrid scenes and a great buildup, the sex comes and the story stops like a train hitting an indestructible wall. I want to know what happens after. How the relationship evolves, how things go, where they go, how characters develop. Nope, sex scene then end. You may say that this is mostly because of short story format. I assure you it isn't. Long, well written stories end with a the end and no other resolution. It's a real shame and authors need to fix it. Least i would like them to.

That's kind of it, I'm sure there might be more, but most would be nitpicky and I'd like others' opinions on this, especially with the same interest.

I'd like to keep this thread going so thank you for the reply. My problem is never with fantasy per see. heck I wouldn't be here if I didn't like fantasy. I just legit have issues with some very extreme angles people take in these stories, mostly because it bothers me when I'm trying to enjoy my favorite fetish. Stories are the best part of fantasy and even the hottest picture would be less interesting without a good story. That's why lazy or mean spirited writing bothers me.

With humility, I'd like to suggest that you read my book, Echoes from a Kiss, and see what you think. It's my own story that I decided to write into a book. It's available for free right now at smashwords.com until May 1, 2019 (just use the promotional code AJ35P that I set up for blacktowhite members to get a free copy).

The link to the book at the smashwords.com website is https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/745557

I hope that you enjoy it, and I would be curious to hear your comments or feedback.

With humility, I'd like to suggest that you read my book, Echoes from a Kiss, and see what you think. It's my own story that I decided to write into a book. It's available for free right now at smashwords.com until May 1, 2019 (just use the promotional code AJ35P that I set up for blacktowhite members to get a free copy).

The link to the book at the smashwords.com website is https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/745557

I hope that you enjoy it, and I would be curious to hear your comments or feedback.

Unfortunately I dun have an account on the site and I'm very much hesitant to add yet one more account and path to my data.

I have just started reading it for the second time having read it when it first come out. I obviously don't agree with blackmail but it uses very good read. Just a shame no more books followed as it was very well written
Thank you - I'm working on a follow-up book, but it is taking me longer than expected (I'm not a professional writer, so I have only evenings and weekends to work on it). I hope to have it completed this year. I'm glad that you enjoyed my first book!

Unfortunately I dun have an account on the site and I'm very much hesitant to add yet one more account and path to my data.
I understand. It's available on Amazon too, but unfortunately, I can't reduce the price there to lower than $0.99 (thanks a lot Amazon!). I think that the story is quite a good value at that price and I hope that you'll enjoy it!

Interesting observations...I only post stories that are closely attached to real situations we have experienced. The conversations are at times modified, but the general thrust of the story, pardon the pun, is always real.
Those do tend to be the most interesting. This is indeed a fantasy site, but people would do well to at least ground it a little.

I have to agree, overall, with the OP. I spend a lot of time reading interracial short stories over on Literotica. When I find a story I like, I’ll check out everything else the author has posted. Sadly it’s true, there isn’t much depth to characters most of the time.

Black man is aggressive, white woman is shallow, white man is a wimp. YAWN! :sleep:

I won’t even bother with a story that is about the ever-popular college girl first-time anymore. Much too stereotypical and boring (maybe due to being mature myself).

The black bred/pregnancy fantasy I find to be ridiculous. You need to have two strong parents for the emotional support of the children. They are often not accepted by either side of the family or culture. THINK about that! Children are a responsibility, not a fantasy.

I understand the concept of cuckolding. It’s not something that interests me, and the way it’s portrayed in the stories makes it even less appetizing.

There are many aspects I enjoy about being with a Black man. I just wish the writers could be a bit more realistic and diverse.

I have to agree, overall, with the OP. I spend a lot of time reading interracial short stories over on Literotica. When I find a story I like, I’ll check out everything else the author has posted. Sadly it’s true, there isn’t much depth to characters most of the time.

Black man is aggressive, white woman is shallow, white man is a wimp. YAWN! :sleep:

I won’t even bother with a story that is about the ever-popular college girl first-time anymore. Much too stereotypical and boring (maybe due to being mature myself).

The black bred/pregnancy fantasy I find to be ridiculous. You need to have two strong parents for the emotional support of the children. They are often not accepted by either side of the family or culture. THINK about that! Children are a responsibility, not a fantasy.

I understand the concept of cuckolding. It’s not something that interests me, and the way it’s portrayed in the stories makes it even less appetizing.

There are many aspects I enjoy about being with a Black man. I just wish the writers could be a bit more realistic and diverse.
Funny thing that the white women in stories are so underdeveloped themselves. Since I'm there for the female characters making them so lacking is a perfect way to undermine any kind of long term engagement. They don't have to be the most well developed characters in history, but don't make them completely empty or vapid, because it's a gigantic turn-off.

Let's get this started. I love this genre. Heck, I love seeing actual live versions of it in pictures, vids etc. There's nothing hotter to me than a lovely white woman having crazy sex with one or several black men. It's freaking awesome. And the cuckold dynamic is incredible, when done right.

So why then the thread. Because well, I felt like venting, and I might get advice as well. Let's begin then.

I. First problem, obvious like a giant orange pink blue elephant doing a Cossack dance on the edge of an unstable scene. The Racism and sexism.

I recognize there is going to be some bloody race play in fantasy. That's fine. Done well it can be very hot. But Oh Lord most of the time.

Black men actually take the biggest hit. Even in series that want to be proper books, all too often black men are essentially giant walking cocks, with no traits other than vaguely but intensely menacing, sexually insatiable and always on the prowl, hiding behind every turn, to catch the mythical white vagina. Now i get some of the mechanism here, but authors are so lazy, again even in long form texts, that black men come off incredibly badly, even when they dubiously win. They just want sex, make lots of babies, are terrible fathers and muscle builders. That's the end. The sex thing is particularly bad. I've read with morbid curiosity about a black guy fucking a woman under her husband' hanged corpse. Every single racist stereotype is applied. So even if he does win, the black man comes off incredibly badly, and a lot of fiction reads almost like alt right propaganda about the dangers of diversity and social justice. Oh yeah, there exists a long story series about exactly that where black men are, despite all the superficial angles, nothing more but giant entitled cocks that want to fuck all day and receive handouts. Horrible. Again, a short form story, maybe it works, but in long form especially, it's completely distracting and annoying and aggravating and embarrassing. When they aren't just about sex, they tend to be about destroying the white race, even when they love fucking white women. Great leap of logic there.

White women. They're fall less a target, but nonetheless they come off so many times as just this racist stereotype of a white woman who has her brain replaced by a giant black cock and never thinks about anything else. Or even better, race traitors who can't wait to make black babies, ******* white men and destroy the white race. There are some legitimately good stories of white women falling in love with interracial sex. And they can be awesome. But there's a lot that are bad. Plus the extremely bad and downright hateful angle of a woman being guided strictly by sex, with no other angles or personality traits. She'll hate any man without a 12 inch penis and call him useless in everything. And she'll want to get pregnant at the drop of a hat.

White men, or any other man that isn't black. Either raging racist wimps, helpless foolish wimps, sex craving bi to gay men or incredible credulous idiots. There's another angle to them, but it mostly isn't in this kind of story. The worse thing is the outright mean spirited, ******* all white men angle. That is awful and needs to go away, just as much as anything else. The waaaay OTT stuff in most stories can be funny, but it stops when the story and characters start spouting blatant racism and awful things. As I said above, actively getting off on harming and killing people is a step into the abyss. People should not do it.

Oh and I legit almost forgot, like most erotica in this genre does. Black women. Yup, in most stories black women either outright don't exist or they're props for black men' plans. They're fetishized something else in WM/BW erotica but that's not my area of interest. This actually dehumanizes black men even more, since they don't even have a human mom.

Again, short form stories, not so much. But in long form this becomes embarrassing and boring as you're just watching a cardboard cut out going through the motions. This very much relates to point one, but yeah. Please, please please, for long form stories, develop the characters. Give them background, motivation, conflict, ideas and personalities.

III. The pregnancy angle

Dear lord, authors have no idea what real pregnancy means, how it affects a woman' body, her partner and those around her. Her entire health and life is at stake every time a woman carries a pregnancy to term. To have such a serious and dangerous thing, just cuz, is an incredible break in the suspension of disbelief. Not to mention the children. What kind of life will they have. How will their arrival effect the sex life of the people involved? This is my second biggest pet peeve. The whole black bred thing. It's not because i don't find it erotic, but because it's done badly and completely without thought. It's especially awful when it's used in the destroy white race angle. Seriously, I love interracial sex. Why would i ever want any race to end? And what kind of horrible people are you to use a baby that way. For shame.

I love the cuckold dynamic. Where a man understands his beloved wife deserves the best sex and helps her find, accepting and embracing her needs and enjoying her newfound life, their newfound life of sexual exploration. Heck, a good dose of submission will always be there, making things just that much edgy. There are other equally valid angles to approach this.

Why is it then that so many stories have the woman become a complete total irredeemable bitch to the husband? To a point where it's just abuse and *******. I dun mean in the bedroom. I mean outside, in family life. Every day life. This goes well with the sexism complaint. But this kind of angle always sees the woman as just about sex, nothing more. Her husband doesn't have a foot long dong so he should be tortured without mercy, put to death or exterminated. What in the world? I get this is fantasy, but the mean spirited angle just takes me completely out. Chastity imposed forever. No intimacy. Yeah I can believe that couple will last, for about five minutes. And once again, because of this angle, the black man is painted terribly once again, at best a cock with legs, at worst a racist stereotype who dreams of white extinction. It's like the authors are making an alt right pamphlet about why women need to be subjugated.

V. No ending

This is another huge problem I have. After some torrid scenes and a great buildup, the sex comes and the story stops like a train hitting an indestructible wall. I want to know what happens after. How the relationship evolves, how things go, where they go, how characters develop. Nope, sex scene then end. You may say that this is mostly because of short story format. I assure you it isn't. Long, well written stories end with a the end and no other resolution. It's a real shame and authors need to fix it. Least i would like them to.

That's kind of it, I'm sure there might be more, but most would be nitpicky and I'd like others' opinions on this, especially with the same interest.
Agree on all points. IMO they are all written to extremes because they are written by gay men and 100% fantasy. We are a real couple who have fun together and at times have a 3sum. No way in hell do I act like the white husband does in the made stories. NO humiliation, NO praise the BBC, NO who is superior. Its just great Kinky sex, which in our experience is what 90% of married couples in this lifestyle actually do. All sites seem to be flooded with gay men and their fake so called cuckold marriages. Nothing wrong with bi play but this is not the platform for gay men. Just my opinion.

Agree on all points. IMO they are all written to extremes because they are written by gay men and 100% fantasy. We are a real couple who have fun together and at times have a 3sum. No way in hell do I act like the white husband does in the made stories. NO humiliation, NO praise the BBC, NO who is superior. Its just great Kinky sex, which in our experience is what 90% of married couples in this lifestyle actually do. All sites seem to be flooded with gay men and their fake so called cuckold marriages. Nothing wrong with bi play but this is not the platform for gay men. Just my opinion.
I dunno about them being gay or well, terrified by black men. There's a lot of problems reflected there, probably from bad history. If they do have gay tendencies it still doesn't excuse poor stories.

III. The pregnancy angle

V. No ending

Some interesting points, for me the main one is describing the Black Men as just BBC'S it's a bit insulting I think.
But let's take the star wars analogy.
How is it in a galaxy far far away does everyone speak perfect English?
Why do they all take Yoda seriously?
Don't even get me started on Chewbacca, how could a giant wookie date a little ewok. It wouldn't fit .
Anyway I think my point is if you can suspend your belief for that you can do the same for a good old fashioned cuckold tale

Back