Tribal Calls Part 2

zzmartin

Male
Gold Member
@Vietkill45

I love your stories on literotica (Archie89) and I am waiting for chapter 2 of your story Tribal Calls
Can you tell me when the next Part will be published?
Thx for your answer

bin gespannt!!! 5. Teil das letzte Kapitel? Gibt es einen Vorgeschack?

Here's a little sneak peak into the final chapter of The German Teacher:

Sandra smiled seductively and began to let her hips circle, feeling every inch of Frank’s cock against the insides of herself. She had been reluctant to do that at first. Never had she dreamed of teasing – let alone humiliating – him about it. However, Frank seemed to be longing for it. Not only had he taken Abam’s cock in his hand twice but also licked her while her black lover was fucking her, thereby making contact with his cock and cum. Verbal teasing seemed to be the least and most harmless thing she could do to excite him.

“Mmm, honey, you have no idea how much I enjoy it!” Sandra kept pressing his hand against her pregnant belly. “Knowing that here I am, pregnant by another man and with your full approval, feels so good! Can you imagine that in a few months I’m going to give birth to Abam’s baby?”

“Yes!” Frank moaned.

“A black baby?”

“Yes!”

Sandra sensed her husband was close. For the past few months he hadn’t wanted to cum at all, but this time it would be different. This time he deserved to cum.

“And can you imagine that everyone will know about us? Everyone will know that your wife had slept with a black man.”

“Oh god, yes! I’m so close now!”

Sandra increased the pace, feeling her own orgasm approaching.

Here's a little sneak peak into the final chapter of The German Teacher:

Sandra smiled seductively and began to let her hips circle, feeling every inch of Frank’s cock against the insides of herself. She had been reluctant to do that at first. Never had she dreamed of teasing – let alone humiliating – him about it. However, Frank seemed to be longing for it. Not only had he taken Abam’s cock in his hand twice but also licked her while her black lover was fucking her, thereby making contact with his cock and cum. Verbal teasing seemed to be the least and most harmless thing she could do to excite him.

“Mmm, honey, you have no idea how much I enjoy it!” Sandra kept pressing his hand against her pregnant belly. “Knowing that here I am, pregnant by another man and with your full approval, feels so good! Can you imagine that in a few months I’m going to give birth to Abam’s baby?”

“Yes!” Frank moaned.

“A black baby?”

“Yes!”

Sandra sensed her husband was close. For the past few months he hadn’t wanted to cum at all, but this time it would be different. This time he deserved to cum.

“And can you imagine that everyone will know about us? Everyone will know that your wife had slept with a black man.”

“Oh god, yes! I’m so close now!”

Sandra increased the pace, feeling her own orgasm approaching.
this will be a great final chapter
I'm waiting so eager for this story to come

I know. TGT has been my most successful story so far, and I want to give it a proper ending.

I'm just not sure as to how far Frank should go down the submissive, bksexual route he's taken
As a future ******* Abam is allowed to stay in Germany and moves in with Sandra and Frank
During the pregnancy they sleep all together in the masterbedroom, Abam and Sandra in the marriagebed, Frank on a small campingbed
After their ******* is born Frank moves together with the baby into the kidsroom.
Frank cares about the baby and Sandra cares about Abam.
When they go shopping Frank is pushing the baby carriage. Abam and Sandra are following holding hands. They all don't care about the looks of the people. Maybe they go together with Anna, her black boyfriend, her husband and her black baby?
Once a week Frank is allowed to watch the couple making love and clean Sandra afterwards
Once a month he gets a handjob from Sandra, to his birthday a blowjob and at Christmas a mercyfuck

just my proposal, sorry bout my English, I'm not a native speaker

Last edited:
Back