Treasure hunt

anon82

Male
Recently, I am quite obsessed with a topic on another site.
In this topic (which I hope is a true story) a young petite wife goes in total BBC slut mode. And i mean REALLY slut mode, obviusly with the total approve of the hubby.
She begins to fuck anything that moves and has a giant cock (preferably black) while the hubby is away on business
for a few months, soon ending up participating in numerous bbc gangbangs organized by one of her bulls and his thugs friends.
One of the thugs introduces her to his uncle, who turns out to be an expert on cucks and related things (as well as having a giant cock) and takes her under his wing.
The situation is now this: the hubby has returned home and now the bbc uncle is their main bull, fucking her like a ragdoll in front of hubby, treating her like a little dirty black cock slut (lot of spanking, *******, taunts, asking her to tell the hubby how much she love black coks and how much of a whore she is for his enormous dick etc. with a little of sph by her)
A real fucking show.
The only real pity is that she is absolutely against photos and videos, and that's why I'm here to ask for help.
I'm looking for videos that are somewhat similar to this story: amateur petite girl fucked hard and taunted by big black cocks (huge bonus if in front of her hubby/boyfriend)
If anyone helps me in my treasure hunt i will be eternally grateful!

Recently, I am quite obsessed with a topic on another site.
In this topic (which I hope is a true story) a young petite wife goes in total BBC slut mode. And i mean REALLY slut mode, obviusly with the total approve of the hubby.
She begins to fuck anything that moves and has a giant cock (preferably black) while the hubby is away on business
for a few months, soon ending up participating in numerous bbc gangbangs organized by one of her bulls and his thugs friends.
One of the thugs introduces her to his uncle, who turns out to be an expert on cucks and related things (as well as having a giant cock) and takes her under his wing.
The situation is now this: the hubby has returned home and now the bbc uncle is their main bull, fucking her like a ragdoll in front of hubby, treating her like a little dirty black cock slut (lot of spanking, *******, taunts, asking her to tell the hubby how much she love black coks and how much of a whore she is for his enormous dick etc. with a little of sph by her)
A real fucking show.
The only real pity is that she is absolutely against photos and videos, and that's why I'm here to ask for help.
I'm looking for videos that are somewhat similar to this story: amateur petite girl fucked hard and taunted by big black cocks (huge bonus if in front of her hubby/boyfriend)
If anyone helps me in my treasure hunt i will be eternally grateful!
Wish that was my wife

Back