Traveling to the USA 24f

Bustysnowbunny

Female
Real Person
Hello everyone,

Finally ready to travel over to the USA for a couple of weeks next year and take the plunge :)

We're trying to decide between Florida or California as our destination with the aim to arrive sometime in July.

Does anyone have any recommendations between the two? It seems like for the lifestyle Florida is the place to be.

Hello everyone,

Finally ready to travel over to the USA for a couple of weeks next year and take the plunge :)

We're trying to decide between Florida or California as our destination with the aim to arrive sometime in July.

Does anyone have any recommendations between the two? It seems like for the lifestyle Florida is the place to be.
Hopefully you find your fun 😉

Hello everyone,

Vegas! Then hit me up 😉

Hello everyone,

Really hoping that you have a successful trip and share some videos here! ;-)

Hello everyone,

Florida is better then California in terms of lifestyle clubs, resorts, nude beaches etc. In the West, we would say Vegas has more action then Cali. I would stay in the Miami and Tampa areas.

Florida is better then California in terms of lifestyle clubs, resorts, nude beaches etc. In the West, we would say Vegas has more action then Cali. I would stay in the Miami and Tampa areas.
Thanks for the advice! I've been chatting with another girl in the lifestyle, she lives in Vegas and is going to meet up with us and help us with our first time :) After that we're going to fly to Miami!

Thanks for the advice! I've been chatting with another girl in the lifestyle, she lives in Vegas and is going to meet up with us and help us with our first time :) After that we're going to fly to Miami!
That's a good plan. If you want to meet a couple of nice respectable BBCs in Vegas. Let us know. The wifey played with both of them at the same time in March when were in Vegas. We would recommend them.

Hello everyone,

Florida is awesome for BBC lifestyle

Hello everyone,

Come to Miami Florida we have a nude beach as well
Plus u can enjoy the lifestyle

Hello everyone,

Florida

Hello everyone,

Yes the place is Florida and not just because I live here but it is lively and more accessible to do things that are more open and easy to get to! If you have more questions contact me!

Back