Trapeze Florida Question

curiouscpl85

Couple
Real Person
We are still an inexperienced couple mostly just enjoying the fantasy and want to take it further by going to a vacation to a sexy destination with a sex/swingers club on a day that allows single men. We have two questions -
1. Wife enjoys dressing up sexy and is open to dancing with attractive men and let them feel her body on the dance floor. But we are not sure if she is ready for anything more than that yet. As a single man, would this be disappointing or frustrating for you if a women only wants to dance and not go further? Would a regular dance club be a better location to try this out? Would Trapeze be a suitable location for this?
2. Are there any clubs you would recommend? We are thinking Miami area, possibly Trapeze, but open to other area recommendations as well. Also any rooftop bars?
Thank you!

Thanks for your perspective!
It’s no pressure in Trapeze at all, I’m a single guy and enjoy dancing with laddies in there. If they are interested then cool let’s take the next step, if they aren’t ready for that no pressure we can still enjoy some conversation and keep it moving.

For those who have visited Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale, did you find a hotel nearby? What mode of transportation did you use?

We are still an inexperienced couple mostly just enjoying the fantasy and want to take it further by going to a vacation to a sexy destination with a sex/swingers club on a day that allows single men. We have two questions -
1. Wife enjoys dressing up sexy and is open to dancing with attractive men and let them feel her body on the dance floor. But we are not sure if she is ready for anything more than that yet. As a single man, would this be disappointing or frustrating for you if a women only wants to dance and not go further? Would a regular dance club be a better location to try this out? Would Trapeze be a suitable location for this?
2. Are there any clubs you would recommend? We are thinking Miami area, possibly Trapeze, but open to other area recommendations as well. Also any rooftop bars?
Thank you!
Greetings from Portugal...I was involved with the swinging scene in the early 2000´s in South Florida...Trapeze ranked as the classiest place in the area...It was first class in terms of the space itself...there was really good food and drinks...Different areas to play...I´ve been to all of them from Miami Velvet, Hedo, Plato´s repeat and etc...In terms of rooftop bars...There was a place called the Rooftop Resort in Hollywood...Had some pretty wild times there...Also close to Haulover Beach...the nude beach...I am sure things have changed in South Florida since my time there...However the options are endless...Do some research, read the reviews and go for it...As we say in Portuguese...Boa Sorte!

o.jpg

Has anyone been to Miami Velvet? Trapeze might be a bit far for us this time. How is the scene for a hotwife at Miami Velvet compared to Trapeze?

Greetings from Portugal...I was involved with the swinging scene in the early 2000´s in South Florida...Trapeze ranked as the classiest place in the area...It was first class in terms of the space itself...there was really good food and drinks...Different areas to play...I´ve been to all of them from Miami Velvet, Hedo, Plato´s repeat and etc...In terms of rooftop bars...There was a place called the Rooftop Resort in Hollywood...Had some pretty wild times there...Also close to Haulover Beach...the nude beach...I am sure things have changed in South Florida since my time there...However the options are endless...Do some research, read the reviews and go for it...As we say in Portuguese...Boa Sorte!

View attachment 5519162
Thanks for the insight! :)

Hi there, we are new as well and were thinking about Trapeze but in the end our trip took us down to Key West. We had a night there at the Garden of Eden bar on Duvall and it was pretty fun. Guys danced with my wife and touched her up, couples walked around naked and she flashed her tits a few times all in a relaxed fun bar environment. We went back alone and had fun so it was a decent start for Newbies.

Hi there, we are new as well and were thinking about Trapeze but in the end our trip took us down to Key West. We had a night there at the Garden of Eden bar on Duvall and it was pretty fun. Guys danced with my wife and touched her up, couples walked around naked and she flashed her tits a few times all in a relaxed fun bar environment. We went back alone and had fun so it was a decent start for Newbies.
Wife and I have had fun times at the Garden of Eden.

Has anyone been to Miami Velvet? Trapeze might be a bit far for us this time. How is the scene for a hotwife at Miami Velvet compared to Trapeze?
Yes...My first time to a Swing Club, Miami Velvet... was actually a great experience...Went Solo...and hooked up with a couple...from Ecuador...The husband liked to watch...At the time, I had no idea what the cuckold fetish was...But I sure found out real quick...Memorable time with a husband and wife that where totally in love with each other and supported each others kinks...Not sure about Miami Velvet now...This was in the early 2000s...Boa Sorte... ;)

That where we got our start several years ago. Its progressing nicely now thanks to Trapeze, and my wife, lol.

Back