Trapez in atl

I have been to both the FL and ATL clubs. If you are into BBC the ATL club is great, there weren't as many BBCs at the club in FL when I went so I was a little disappointed. The people and employees at both clubs are great.
Our experience exactly.

We have been to Trapeze in ATL and it is AWESOME!
I think it was $180 / cpl to get in and is BYOB.. the club is great and oddly enough the food they provide (dinner to start the evening and breakfast on your way out) was delicious.

http://trapezeclub.com

Wait, did you say $180 to get in as a couple? Dang. I used to live in metro Atlanta for a long time, and I have some friends who go there now. Never knew it was that costly.

Wait, did you say $180 to get in as a couple? Dang. I used to live in metro Atlanta for a long time, and I have some friends who go there now. Never knew it was that costly.

It is a couple hundred bucks for an annual membership and then you pay nightly fees. The weekend fees are higher than those during the week. But.....there are always a ton of interracial opportunities. Definitely worth the cost.

They used to have a much more reasonable short term membership fee for those just traveling through. Not sure if that is still available or not.

One up side of the cost, it is probably the nicest swing club on the planet, IMHO.

Back