Obviously addicted to black men. I mean who isn’t? Say hello. Tell me what to do. Looking to serve as needed in a serious relationship. Buffalo NY area.

Just your average trans woman trying to navigate through life and have some fun along the way.

Love the BDSM lifestyle. Sensual play mixed with hard impact play is what I enjoy most.

I transitioned many years ago (before it became popular or unpopular!) but haven’t had bottom surgery mainly because it’s surgery, and I’m a little fearful of surgeries. It’s not like it would change my core or inner sense of self, which took me long enough to understand myself.

I grew up in a strict Catholic family. Discussions on anything LGBT related were not welcome. So I kept how I felt a secret while growing up, which was tough, because I didn’t understand it myself.
Anyway, I eventually found my way and everything suddenly fell into place and made sense.

I never heard of transgender until I grew up, and then I tried with all my being to deny and not accept it, after all, who would want to be trans?

Half the people want to hurt you, kiII you, or eradicate you from the world for having the audacity to exist, and most of the others are so indoctrinated by religious dogma from birth, that they are systematically taught to reject anybody that doesn’t conform to a particular acceptable normality, so discriminate against anyone that doesn’t fit their standard mold. So, of course it’s not something that you want to share with the world, or even admit to yourself, too readily, at least that’s the way it was for me.

When I did eventually come out and started to transition, I was rejected and disowned by my parents. Very Christian of them. Haven’t had any further contact in many years.

Despite never feeling like maleness ever fit me at all, I just adore dominant masculine energy. I’m drawn to it like a moth to a flame. To me the exotic attraction of a black man is the epitome of masculinity.

A good looking dominant black man makes me go weak at the knees, and gives me butterflies in my tummy.

I’m a very sexual person and really love dirty filthy sex. I have no idea why, but I tend to gravitate to the more extremes of things.

I literally adore worshipping cock. It’s my favorite thing to do in the world. The essence of the man as I breathe him in is intoxicating. I adore eating ass, and love love love watersports (I’m not talking about waterskiing or the like) I would love to meet a dominant black man who’s very much into the kink lifestyle.

While kink and sex is incredibly important to me, it’s not the only thing I’m interested in in life, of course. I enjoy reading, cooking, traveling, exploring new places and adventures, finding new restaurants, as well as just sharing fun times with others.

Well I think that’s probably enough of an intro, and for anyone who may have made it this far without falling asleep, congratulations! Say hello if you like.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

wildpinkrose xo

Attachments

• IMG_2742.jpeg
    IMG_2742.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2733.jpeg
    IMG_2733.jpeg
    473.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2726.png
    IMG_2726.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2524.jpeg
    IMG_2524.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2441.jpeg
    IMG_2441.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
No size comparaison with your tiny clit and bbc ? 😊
Lol, no, I’ve never taken such a photo. I’m always more focused on other things. I’ll do that though. It’s something I’ve never thought about doing oddly enough. If it wasn’t for the foreskin that bunches up, there wouldn’t be anything really sticking out at all. I’m happy about that since I really don’t need to tuck! 🤣😆. Flaccid length changes according to I don’t know really, what does cause it to change? I have no idea! but from an inch to 2.5”, and up to 3.5” when fully erect. It really doesn’t change much between being soft or hard. It’s quite unlike a proper penis in that regard.

Back