Training Ladys?

!Looking for A women to train! I am married with ******* and a well trained wife! I am truly free and allowed to do just about anything. I love cuck couples, and all women. I'm free to choose all couples I engage with and she must approve of solo females. Most of all my favorite thing is being a dominant master. Females are great but couples are so much better. My biggest things are rules. We must speak on the don'ts and always communicate. I'm married with 4 children I'm never leaving my wife. She's gorgeous but understands who she married. We are very serious about respect and boundaries and want others to have the bond and security we do in the lifestyle.

Typically I like to build a repor with the wife 1st. I'm not out here fucking just any and everyone so we must have some connection to even go forward. We text for a few days and then I call and give date instructions. Hey babe Saturday night your mine, were gonna . . And based on our first few conversations I will have something special for her planned that night . Tlwhen we meet we will enjoy dinner and drinks. Finally I will ask her if she wants to give her self to me. I will explain my rules and how we will move forward. If she she says yes. I will make her call her man and say hey babe I enjoyed myself and I chose him.

I will then have a conversation with him. I will give rules, I always start slowly with my dominance. To start he can only have sex with her 2x a week at specific times. I'd give specif things to do to her while on the phone with me. He must cum in a jar with a lid everytime he cums. I will have a schedule based on when I need him to fuck her and when I want him to recieve pleasure. U can not cum in her unless you ask and have reason or I tell you too

If you are intrigued I want to know! Ladys want to know more? Guys want to give her to me? Let's chat

!Looking for A women to train! I am married with ******* and a well trained wife! I am truly free and allowed to do just about anything. I love cuck couples, and all women. I'm free to choose all couples I engage with and she must approve of solo females. Most of all my favorite thing is being a dominant master. Females are great but couples are so much better. My biggest things are rules. We must speak on the don'ts and always communicate. I'm married with 4 children I'm never leaving my wife. She's gorgeous but understands who she married. We are very serious about respect and boundaries and want others to have the bond and security we do in the lifestyle.

Typically I like to build a repor with the wife 1st. I'm not out here fucking just any and everyone so we must have some connection to even go forward. We text for a few days and then I call and give date instructions. Hey babe Saturday night your mine, were gonna . . And based on our first few conversations I will have something special for her planned that night . Tlwhen we meet we will enjoy dinner and drinks. Finally I will ask her if she wants to give her self to me. I will explain my rules and how we will move forward. If she she says yes. I will make her call her man and say hey babe I enjoyed myself and I chose him.

I will then have a conversation with him. I will give rules, I always start slowly with my dominance. To start he can only have sex with her 2x a week at specific times. I'd give specif things to do to her while on the phone with me. He must cum in a jar with a lid everytime he cums. I will have a schedule based on when I need him to fuck her and when I want him to recieve pleasure. U can not cum in her unless you ask and have reason or I tell you too

If you are intrigued I want to know! Ladys want to know more? Guys want to give her to me? Let's chat
I’m so sorry that we live in Australia, you sound the perfect master my wife and I would love to have , Kim and I are ready for the perfect situation , happily married and have the ideal relationship for such arrangement, hope you find the ideal couple , Steve.

Back