Training For Couples. NYC Area.

Sent you a request on fetlife. Wife and I are interested in this fantasy for a few years now but never stepped it up....as yet.

Sent you a request on fetlife. Wife and I are interested in this fantasy for a few years now but never stepped it up....as yet.

I accepted the friend request. Thank you.
<--- Very interested party here. Will contact you.

Last edited:
IMG_20200307_200926524.jpg
Come party with me in the city that never sleeps. Invitation always open for cucks and hotwives serious about having adult fun. Are you one of them? 🌝

This is everything i feel and every white husband should hope for to have a happy marriage.. Trained by a black man to accept our new roles..View attachment 3183823
Good for you sir. You should stick to what your good at and that black stud is is doing what he's good at, screwing and pleasing white ladies. And your pretty wife is doing what she's great at, pleasuring well hung blackmen.

Fake profile alert. Guy PMs me and sends me a bunch of pics of other men's wives and of "his cock" to prove how small he is. The pics are of other men.

Fake Profile.png

Last edited:
Much of my training, if you're serious about this, is centered around giving up power to your wife under my direction, and your taking a consensual role. As always, the way I do things is meant to drive your experiencing pleasure to the point where you could hardly control yourself, and you may even come in just a few minutes. For me it is critical that you, the husband, experience a maximum level of enjoyment simply from being cooperative and supportive. It's not just about me or your wife. It's about us all taking pleasure levels to the max.

Another method I use.

Your palms are sweaty or your heart racing a bit in anticipation of being in the room. Under my direction, I have you lay naked on your back while I have your wife put her pussy in your face and gyrate. You are not allowed to touch your now hard cock.

Afterwards, she is directed to turn around reverse cowgirl and repeat the pussy in face gyration, but now giving you a handjob, not to the point where you cum, but to the point where I tell her to stop. Again, you are not allowed to touch your cock. In fact, at this point it's best to submit to having her restrain your hands while you watch me fuck her.

You lay next to us in the bed with your hands restrained and a pillow under your cock. You are allowed to dry hump it and cum if being so close up to us and hearing me pump her gets to be too much for you. Feel free to fuck the pillow like a dog in heat and moan while I service your wife.

Again, many of you cucks are green, and you've never dealt with the right bull yet. You don't know how excited an imaginative bull like me can get you, how hard I can get your cock, and how hard I can make you cum after training both you and your wife. Once more, I'm in the NYC area if you want to learn something new about being trained to be a good supportive hubby.
Maybe once !

Training For Couples

Yes, there are such couples out there as I found out.

I should mention I offer training for such couples in which hubby is a bit scared to surrender his wife and needs a push in the right direction. New York area only.

Some of you husbands having finally understood your situation at home now need to accept your wife wants activity beyond that which your marital bed offers. It took you years to figure it out, yet you’re tenaciously grappling with the lack of attention she has been giving you of late. Why? Duh.

Your options are keep ignoring her desires and see how much your situation improves, or begin to accept a new role based on newly heightened sexual rewards she bestows upon you for allowing her to have the black cock she wants on the side. It’s that simple.

It’s the solution to your drab vanilla sex life or lack of it, provided you’re brave enough to chance stepping into this new role.

Some of you men are unknowingly betas and need training. Your wives don’t. On the contrary. With proper sexual rewards training from your wife you should eventually become excited and your little cocks should get hard from excitement after being contacted for your cooperation in offering her up for BBC sex.

With proper encouragement you too can be taught to accept and be broken into this new and exciting role for you.
How successful have you been?

How successful have you been?
After placing this post you mean? The only PMs I got were from fakes and posers, with one exception, which is normal because a very high percentage of profiles on here are from posers and fakes, also gay dudes hoping to get your pics to jack to, etc. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Hey, whatever became of this situation? We were chatting then COVID hit, then everything went quiet. By now you guys must be having a blast, right? I mean the COVID thing is all but dead. so are you enjoying the hot world of seeing your wife being taken? PM me if you don't want to answer out in the open.

Back