Training For Couples. NYC Area.

The kind of man/husband who likes this is who I am talking about. You get to jack only after you ask me after watching for quite a while and your cock is so hard and you get so excited that it is driving you crazy. Jacking is not a given. You may be ordered to dry hump a pillow. Is this you? You can be in bed next to me and your wife like this. NYC area.

.Capture 6.JPG

The kind of man/husband who likes this is who I am talking about. You get to jack only after you ask me after watching for quite a while and your cock is so hard and you get so excited that it is driving you crazy. Jacking is not a given. You may be ordered to dry hump a pillow. Is this you? You can be in bed next to me and your wife like this. NYC area.

.View attachment 3179473
this is a long standing fantasy of mine

My fetlife page:

I limit my friendships to those who I have personally met or are based in NYC or a nearby state. I will make exceptions to those who are into travelling to meet.

I do this in order to keep my contacts confined to people in which I can potentially have some real face to face interaction, plus also keep the dreamers and fantasy folk at a distance.

The point is to interact with those who are for real and accessible as opposed to being into BS or playing the fool.

I don’t have to tell you this, but there are a lot of fakes and time wasters online. My point is to avoid all such people and give attention to those who are serious about their kink interest(s).

I am never in any rush to get into this and for your safety and in order to make sure you get the maximum results from this situation, you shouldn’t be either.

After initial online contact, I encourage us to meet at a public place(s) for as many times as you’d like or until we feel comfortable about potentially pursing this further or not.

I go to munches, meetups in the city (it’s usually at a nice pub or bar) where open minded and likeminded people chat, become better acquainted, develop friendships, etc. while discussing our interest over a ******* or meal.
Well put my young brother! I am an old OG in this lifestyle and I am glad that the younger generation are seeing how this lifestyle really should be. B Brown is a good example for couples that are going into this lifestyle.

Beside being a "trainer", which is your nocturnal duties, what is it you do during the day hours?
If you have these kinds of questions you should just PM me. Looks like we have some things in common aside from both being New Yorkers, like your wife looks like she is into taking care of her body and physical fitness. So am I. That's a jump off point for some good convo right there. Little details like this build familiarity and further interest. We can talk about what we do for a living, etc. too. This is the kind of stuff I do when I go to meetups in the city. I mentioned this earlier in my post. These are no stress situations where there are no fantasy dreamer assholes there, but real people interested in linking with and exploring the potential linking with those who share their interests. PM if you are serious and curious. Straight forward no nonsense guy here who deals with reality and real correspondence leading to potential meets, not online fantasy BS.

Last edited:
Regarding Cages or Hubbys Wearing Panties

That's on you, or after I get an idea what kind of man I'm dealing with. I never set out wanting to cage or have a man in panties but there are men who are comfortable in either. The point is not to cast any judgment against anyone or try to ******* anything on them. That will not work.

After communicating with a couple for a bit you begin to get the idea how the husband and wife should be treated. He may be a good bread winner and man of the house yes, but in the bedroom he's no real man and therefore with a little bit of thinking and common sense you begin to understand how far you can get with him to put him in his place. He will like it, even if it means putting the more feminized ones in things like panties, or confining them to closets to watch.

Alpha males have a different personality and the sissification stuff does not apply to them. For them that is a big turn off, so you have to know what kind of personalities you are dealing with to determine which approach is most appropriate.

A lot of this stuff is just common sense.

Back