Training a White Slave

See the way the Nature of Command works? Such is how a Black-Owned situation looks like.

View attachment 273530
This does not work for us . Although Scarlett enjoys the natural power of an Alpha and likes to be slayed . She does not submit to a man . She likes men who show their power towards me and so far we have found many are either homophobic or do not have the confidence to assert them selves over me and in turn win over this Dominant woman. We have found that Everybody wants to get laid but very few Bulls will put in the work of understanding and seeing if we all fit and then taking over the inferior white male , We seek a different type of BBC Gentleman who earns owning her body & pussy because she wants it owned . Enjoys and earns setting the cucks rules.

In our Scenario the Woman is in charge but the Bull Earns his Power first over the cuck then as much as she gives .

Depends. Most times, once a hubby has allowed the wife to be with the bull, the decision rests solely on the wife. Most wives allow their hubby to be there to watch, whereas others feel insecure with his presence. But for me, I wouldn't mind the hubby being around.
I think the decision rests also in the Bull.
The husband, on the other hand, must not have a voice, he must accept their decision

Back