Toronto bars/hotels

Looking for a suitable Toronto or other Ontario hotel with a naughty bar where I can show off the wife and encourage her to push her limits. Anything around?

Maybe Niagara Falls? Must be a decent hotel somewhere with a bar where I can show her off….
Most hotel bars at the Falls on Friday or Saturday would be good choices for her to flaunt:) Drive a little bit on the highway to the Hammer and you'll find a plethora of good joints to find some prime Bulls;)

if you listen to people talking about different clubs they used to refer to ones that held life style parties on the down lot as “Russian Clubs” as in Roman Hands and Russian Fingers”. This may have changed of late. Just stay away from the one they call ”Her” or “Ladies” cannot remember which it’s the one in the west end where there have been a few shootings.

This a couple of reggae bars with few bulls in Hammer but I find they're not that good with little security.

Looking for a suitable Toronto or other Ontario hotel with a naughty bar where I can show off the wife and encourage her to push her limits. Anything around?
Try the Croc on Adelaide W. major cougar pick-up bar. Haven't been since before Covid though. Rand

Back