Topless pics of wife or girlfriend

Not photoshopped, thank you very much.
Well two of them appear to be. I mean no offense because the pictures of Jody, are very very beautiful and I for one would love to get up inside and have some fun. I would also come bye any store after hours if she were nearby and have some fun as well. If I’m wrong I’m wrong…

Not photoshopped, thank you very much.
I do wonder however, with such a beautiful woman, that’s open and willing to play as well as show her face as open as you are, you’ve been on the site for a year plus, why aren’t you verified to prove that everything is genuine like the rest of us that are verified?

I do wonder however, with such a beautiful woman, that’s open and willing to play as well as show her face as open as you are, you’ve been on the site for a year plus, why aren’t you verified to prove that everything is genuine like the rest of us that are verified?
Lazy I guess. I suppose I should.

Lazy I guess. I suppose I should.
It certainly would go along way in terms of validating your presence, leading to a hell of a lot more fun. I guarantee you I am not the only nor the first black man on this site to draw the conclusion that I did about this particular set of photographs, and maybe others…

It certainly would go along way in terms of validating your presence, leading to a hell of a lot more fun. I guarantee you I am not the only nor the first black man on this site to draw the conclusion that I did about this particular set of photographs, and maybe others…
Thanks

Back