Too many frauds on this site

I dnt want to talk to a guy that wife is completely unaware that he’s acting like she wants to try bbc either. It’s nothing to do with patience grass hopper

First a farmer and now a fisherman. You guys are weird as hell. This is what I’m talking about. I don’t need a long drawn out paragraph of bs. Thank u sir
which is why you're frustrated and complaining...and why we (and others) would pass you by.

Your comments are appreciated. But there are two things wrong with the OP's thread and also your comments.
And that is there are legit game players on this site. Verification is one way to really increase your odds of meeting someone. So if anyone is not verified, then well, you kind of get what you get.

You guys are not verified. Now its not a requirement, but your chances of making this real are much lower than anyone else. Now, you dont have to make this reality. You can just play with your spouse and just indulge in the fantasy. But the direct answer is - there is a verification wall and its there for a reason. The people who get verified are not just who they say they are - but also interested with a capital "I"

I would not call you a "fake" but I would call you a window shopper, so anything you say to me or anyone else I dont take seriously. So no, you are not a fake, you are a real human being, but what you have to say and offer is just very very limited and not as valuable as someone who is verified.
we understand the value of verification and are considering it against our experience here. We have had great success on fetlife and sls (with members that are even members here). As for the "value" for what is being said, verification doesnt make it true or false nor does it make someone follow through with you or not.
Bottom line, no matter the site and no
atter the verification a sense of entitlement from a would be play partner will always ******* the deal.

we understand the value of verification and are considering it against our experience here. We have had great success on fetlife and sls (with members that are even members here). As for the "value" for what is being said, verification doesnt make it true or false nor does it make someone follow through with you or not.
Bottom line, no matter the site and no
atter the verification a sense of entitlement from a would be play partner will always ******* the deal.
If you think you are better than anyone else, I dont think anyone wants to hang out with you, forget about being sexual. Its just rude, toxic and disrespectful. I have a ton of experience and knowledge, but I like to share that knowledge and help people. But my goal on this site is to be a ******* for positive change for women. Because women get a raw deal, they get the short end of the stick, no matter what they do. And its not fair. And men need to shut up sometimes.

talk about patience.. we spoke to our first bull for almost three years before we even met,.. my wife got cold feet several times, but the other guy was patent enough to wait... when we finally met my wife enjoyed so much that she regretted not meeting years go..

I've meet a couple of women from here. The thing is this site can't be your only resource if you want to be a successful Bull. I'm on 3 others sites and doublelist. That's how I find couples to play with
Mind sharing what those other sites are? Listed in most successful to least?

If you're vaxxed and willing to travel this site should be like shooting fish in a barrel lol even I've gotten messages from women and couples on here wanting to smash.
vaxxed i would rather stay at home and watch paint dry then keep having something thats not working

Although we are no longer in the lifestyle any longer, all the posts I can assure any doubters are very real, and not a figment of our imagination.
Also as we are not looking for any sexual partners, and at an age where , If by chance a grandchild or even a baby got on the site, they may question us , If by chance they read some of our posts, this is the main reason for non verification.

I have no idea what your comment has to do with mine..

If someone is verified, fully vaccinated (therefore fully mobile) and willing to travel then finding someone on this site is a cake walk. There is no reason to not have a cornucopia of available and willing playmates unless they're the ugliest human in existence.

You're not verified and you've been here a whole day meaning you can't really have tried anything at this point to say it's not working.. so my comment doesn't apply to you lol enjoy your paint.
Couldn't agree more Ava. Certainly, is no lack of prospects in my pool and if I choose to would have a full calendar. If met and enjoyed two gentlemen from this site and they were engaging, sexy and complete gentleman who showed me a wonderful time. If I wasn't a member and engaged in and with the community that wouldn't have happened. There is some work involved.

I have no idea what your comment has to do with mine..

If someone is verified, fully vaccinated (therefore fully mobile) and willing to travel then finding someone on this site is a cake walk. There is no reason to not have a cornucopia of available and willing playmates unless they're the ugliest human in existence.

You're not verified and you've been here a whole day meaning you can't really have tried anything at this point to say it's not working.. so my comment doesn't apply to you lol enjoy your paint.
Meaning why state about people being vaccinated or not your choice if you want a untrailed ******* pit in you don’t beg others to have something that obviously is not working !

Back