Today I wanna show you my girlfriend. What would you do with her?

What would you like to do with her?

• Cumblast her face (vote to make me show the face)

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Fuck hard in pussy without condom

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Gangbang her with some other black dudes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Facefuck her until she cries

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Is it Drumbass or Dumbass? Anyway get your a$$es (or basses) verified real quick! Otherwise you are yet another guy publishing pics either of his girlfriend or some chick he found on the web to get off on it without the consent or even knowledge by the one shown in the pictures. Disgusting. :(

Is it Drumbass or Dumbass? Anyway get your a$$es (or basses) verified real quick! Otherwise you are yet another guy publishing pics either of his girlfriend or some chick he found on the web to get off on it without the consent or even knowledge by the one shown in the pictures. Disgusting. :(
How can I verify as real?

How can I verify as real?
Bring "your girlfriend" to this site and verify as a couple. Instructions can be found here...
;)

Bring "your girlfriend" to this site and verify as a couple. Instructions can be found here...
;)
Really nice! I will tell her tomorrow. What can I do as verified member?

no pic? I feel baited
The poll is closed so why would he keep the pic up? ...or go on to post and delete the face pic of his Woman like he did multiple times in the past few days? No prob. You can look her up in the screen shot of his original post someone has published on reddit. :ROFLMAO:

Back