To Wax or Not to Wax

If you use Brazilian Waxing, how often do you do it?

• Every two weeks

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Every Month

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Every six weeks

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

milf4bbcstretch

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I keep myself very smooth and it's more for myself. One time, I had a Brazilian few days before the New Years Eve. Then on the morning of December 31, I had another light one. That day, in the anticipation of that eve's party, I was wet all day long .

Tell us what is your story about the Brazilian Waxing.

....Waxing is a bit too painful for some, particularly if hair growth is thick. My wife is on her second No! No! and loves hers. My ******* & I also use it; I on my chest for the little hair I have growing there, and her on her bikini line. You don't have to mess with hair again for months, and eventually some hair doesn't even grow back .
pic_NoNoHairRemover.jpg
They last about 2-3 years and run around $130-140; you can often catch them on sale for under $100.

Last edited:
I used to shave, but my owner prefers Brazilian waxing. It's expensive for a student so I get it done every 6wks or when I know I'm going to see him.

The first time isn't so pleasant, I guess it never really is but you get used to it. The results are amazing, I just LOVE being completely smooth.

There are some guys that like seeing my red hair down there though.

I used to shave, but my owner prefers Brazilian waxing. It's expensive for a student so I get it done every 6wks or when I know I'm going to see him.

The first time isn't so pleasant, I guess it never really is but you get used to it. The results are amazing, I just LOVE being completely smooth.

There are some guys that like seeing my red hair down there though.

You're killing us here Samantha.

Back