To Swallow or Spit

Do you swallow or Spit

• I don't swallow at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You’re giving your Bull head in the car. You’re dressed for a night out, evening gown, hair and makeup done up. Your Bull is about to cum. You want him to cum. I learned to just swallow. Less mess for all. Quick cleanup of my lipstick, put the girls back inside, and let’s roll.

You’re giving your Bull head in the car. You’re dressed for a night out, evening gown, hair and makeup done up. Your Bull is about to cum. You want him to cum. I learned to just swallow. Less mess for all. Quick cleanup of my lipstick, put the girls back inside, and let’s roll.
Your My type of A Real who how to Orally take care of Business!!!

I love to swallow. There's something so intimate and exciting about taking all of you in, feeling your pleasure and satisfaction. It's like our love and desire are one, you know? But, of course, it's all about what makes you happy, my darling. If you prefer, I can spit, too. Whatever you want, I'm here to please you.

I have always swallowed from the first time with a BBC and he told me you better not spit that out. From that point on I love swallowing except when they feel like giving me a facial. I do have to admit that I never swallowed my Ex though :LOL:

I'll always swallow if possible! A few times, when guys have cocks of a certain shape/size/length I end up gagging and coughing it up all over!

Once a guy wanted me to spit it on my husbands face, so I guess if asked, I'll spit :devilish:

Back