To Get Your Cucks Reaction

At one of our pool parties things were winding down. My wife and two wives were relaxing with four bulls The other two cucks and I were cleaning up. When I glanced out to the pool area there I saw my wife was attempting to straddle two bulls who were in a scissor position. Another wife was holding their cock's together as my wife tried to get them insides her. I don't think she managed to get them both in. After several attempts she fell over laughing. Eventually both wives straddled a bull and bet each other who could make their bull cum first.

At one of our pool parties things were winding down. My wife and two wives were relaxing with four bulls The other two cucks and I were cleaning up. When I glanced out to the pool area there I saw my wife was attempting to straddle two bulls who were in a scissor position. Another wife was holding their cock's together as my wife tried to get them insides her. I don't think she managed to get them both in. After several attempts she fell over laughing. Eventually both wives straddled a bull and bet each other who could make their bull cum first.
We would like to attend to one of this prties!

Back