To cuckolds, What has been the raction when a women sees you soft ??

It was pretty much the same reaction as when seeing my hard penis.
The only second dates or callbacks i have ever had is when they didn't see it on the first one.

Luckily i do have other qualities, that when they got to know me, they could get past that. Which is how i won my wife 🙂

Sorry just saw your post to me
Yes this Cuckold does like that stuff

But at the time.was shocking
Looking back
I had 8 women in the office sph fetish me.
Not knowing what it was
That’s always been a fantasy of mine. I’ve always had a thing for sph, but then to ad flipping the work dynamic (it would be in my case) would be delicious!

Any woman that has seen my cock since I’ve been married, has only seen in aside from one other female, in a chastity cage. The one that has seen me now not in chastity, the five years or so she did see it, it was always in chastity. the reactions when women see my cock locked up is really different than i thought. that first moment they see it the first time when my wife tells me to strip down and show them my penis, they are usually on glass 3 or so of wine and tipsy. The reaction is usually a gasp, usually followed closely by an OMG, for real?…..then they giggle a bit and ask to see it up close. I’ll walk over to the couch and stand right in front of them. They have all asked (I’ve had 5 of her friends see me in chastity) if they can touch it. They ask how secure it is, my wife will encourage them to pull on it, see if you can pull it off. They’ll lightly tug and giggle then my wife will tell them, no, really pull on it hard, i want you to see how secure it is and my wife will look at me and tell them to pull it hard. They will tug, one tugged so hard she pulled me onto the couch on her. They are absolutely fascinated and ask me, do you like this? I point out it was absolutely my idea and the mind fuck i get from it drives me wild. They ask a lot of questions from how long do you wear it, can you have an orgasm, does it ever hurt. I tell them the truth on all those things but my wife tells me to then tell them why I REALLy wear it. I have to tell them i wear it because i have a really small penis and when one of my wife’s black boyfriends is over, it’s all about sex and orgasms so i just watch and if asked, give her orgasms orally while he rests after he cums and is recovering for another round of sex. I’m telling you, it is a major turn on to the women, every single one of them has been so horny right then if they were still on the fence about trying BBC, they are so horny then that if the bull is there, they are eager to take his cock. never has failed and my wife feels a few of her conversions happened because of this as the two weren’t really into going all the way but wine and seeing my locked cock, the mental turn on in all that and me answering their questions which turned them on more hearing me fluff it up a bit for them, when i took their panties off so the bull could see the pussy he was about to enter, those panties were absolutely soaked, zero lube needed even for their big cocks…..just a rub up and down the slit and they are lubed up and sliding in and then once they get that first deep, long fuck and experience orgasm after orgasm from both that big cock stretching and filling them and the tremendous stamina and long fuck women need, it’s game over.

A few weeks ago i was heaving an medical examination. The doctor was a like 35 year old attractive women. She stayed professionel when i droped my pants. I saw she didnt expact this.. she went out and i could hear the laughs from next door.. when i went home all nurses looked at me to see who i am..

A few weeks ago i was heaving an medical examination. The doctor was a like 35 year old attractive women. She stayed professionel when i droped my pants. I saw she didnt expact this.. she went out and i could hear the laughs from next door.. when i went home all nurses looked at me to see who i am..
they will never forget you

Nice
That is one sph I did when I was in 20s
Same thing happened
Told me to undress when I got I'm the room
The nurses said hold on
I just got naked , door open and the 8 nurses working saw me
I am 6 inches
But very soft maybe 1
Omg

Well my wife had always been happy with my penis although I knew I wasn’t even average size for a white penis let alone going by rumours of a black guy’s penis.
That was until she saw her first black guy’s penis in the flesh. As it’s almost twice the size of my white penis both in length and girth.
Now every time we meet a black guy and she gets sexually involved with him she starts giving me abuse about how useless my little white cock and it’s only fit to be wanked

Well my wife had always been happy with my penis although I knew I wasn’t even average size for a white penis let alone going by rumours of a black guy’s penis.
That was until she saw her first black guy’s penis in the flesh. As it’s almost twice the size of my white penis both in length and girth.
Now every time we meet a black guy and she gets sexually involved with him she starts giving me abuse about how useless my little white cock and it’s only fit to be wanked
you rock.....this made me go from 1 inch soft to 6 inch hard...thx

Back