To all men

Me and my wife talk about how many we have had sex with and where is the limit to be a slut.
How many is " low" to have sex with?
Average/normal?
Many?
Very many?
A slut?
This is more like fun so don't write any negative comments and so on. We are from Sweden so Im apologize if my english is bad.
My wife have had sex with 19 men. Two with huge cocks, Five with big cocks, Ten with average cocks and two with small cocks.
We wrote this question to women so this will be fun what men answer.
And, yes I am one of the two with small cocks :-(

Me and my wife talk about how many we have had sex with and where is the limit to be a slut.
How many is " low" to have sex with?
Average/normal?
Many?
Very many?
A slut?
This is more like fun so don't write any negative comments and so on. We are from Sweden so Im apologize if my english is bad.
My wife have had sex with 19 men. Two with huge cocks, Five with big cocks, Ten with average cocks and two with small cocks.
We wrote this question to women so this will be fun what men answer.
And, yes I am one of the two with small cocks :-(
Well my last live in was with me for 3 years. I personally know of at least 15 different men she fucked in that 3 years. I am sure there are some I do not know about. Most of these guys fucked her more than once and 2 she had very long experiences with. One an old rival of mine and one of her old boyfriends. Both were fucking her more than I ever had. And I know at least 5 different ones had anal sex with her. I only did after my rival had used it for some time. In her most she would see my rival several times a week in the morning, afternoons and every other weekend, when I worked out of town, were with her old boyfriend. Tues night was a bartender at a bar she shoot pool for, another guy would come by 1 time a month, and I would take her to a guys house 1 time a month and sometime join in or wait in the living room. She got quite the reputation at several bars as being an easy piece of ass and people knowing she lived with me. It was very embarrassing and exciting.

Back