TJ's Lasting Impressions

SandCinPA

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
So I know it's last minute and I don't even know if this is the right place to post but just wanted to say how excited we are tonight the wife is attending a Hotwife party at TJ's Lasting Impressions Club outside Harrisburg Pennsylvania with her Bull. The event is open to couples and single ladies only and should be an amazing time we will be sure to post pics and a full detailed review after this exciting experience.

So I know it's last minute and I don't even know if this is the right place to post but just wanted to say how excited we are tonight the wife is attending a Hotwife party at TJ's Lasting Impressions Club outside Harrisburg Pennsylvania with her Bull. The event is open to couples and single ladies only and should be an amazing time we will be sure to post pics and a full detailed review after this exciting experience.
What about single bulls?

Sounds like a great night! ...can't wait to see and hear how it turned out :)

Back