Tips on how to dominate and tame a cuck husba

ax0023

Male
From
Brazil
Hello you all. Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

I've been in the lifestyle for a couple of years, and always been quite dominant towards the cuck husband/boyfriend and the wives.

But recently I've been approached by a cuck wannabe who wants me to complete dominate him (no homo involved) and his girl. He is even wanting to be dominated financially, by paying the bill on the places we go, travels, giving money and other things.

Do you got any tips on how to complete dominate and tame him? Ideas on what to do?

I got some in mind, like using him as a table/chair, put him in a leash and cage, some beatings too, but any more ideas will be very helpful.

Once a Bull my wife and me had used alot of cbt on me. He said it was the best way to train a white sissy cuck bc a cuck always thinking about his little clit wouldnt wanna obey and take orders as well. So he would use testicle weights on me. He would add more and more to them until standing up for me was difficult and very unco.fortable not to mention I couldnt walk very fast and had to try and keep legs apart bc any quick movement would make the weights away back and forth yanking and tugging downward of my testicles. Occasionally he would kick me there if I wasnt being as cooperative as he and the wife wanted me too. The kicks was painful as I usually laid in the floor a long while afterwards but it did make me perform better as a cuck slave should bc incident want anymore painful kicks or anymore weights dangling between my legs. Some types of physical punishment for a cuck are very effective and incan say cbt is definitely one of them.

Once a Bull my wife and me had used alot of cbt on me. He said it was the best way to train a white sissy cuck bc a cuck always thinking about his little clit wouldnt wanna obey and take orders as well. So he would use testicle weights on me. He would add more and more to them until standing up for me was difficult and very unco.fortable not to mention I couldnt walk very fast and had to try and keep legs apart bc any quick movement would make the weights away back and forth yanking and tugging downward of my testicles. Occasionally he would kick me there if I wasnt being as cooperative as he and the wife wanted me too. The kicks was painful as I usually laid in the floor a long while afterwards but it did make me perform better as a cuck slave should bc incident want anymore painful kicks or anymore weights dangling between my legs. Some types of physical punishment for a cuck are very effective and incan say cbt is definitely one of them.
Well, the one I'm with wouldn't enjoy something this extreme or too painful. He enjoys the physical punishment, but I noticed that when I stand up to him psychologically, it is more effective. So I'm looking for punishments of that sort other than only beating him up.

I found a humbler on line. My bull and I made him kneel at the edge of the bed with this attached to his balls and hooked to ankle cuffs. We put Smith & Wesson handcuffs with a waist chain on him. He couldn't reach his little dick and if he moved the humbler pulled on his balls creating extreme pain. After watching us fuck for several hours and times, he dribbled his cum on the floor. We made him lick it up.IMG_1611.JPGIMG_1610.JPGIMG_1609.JPG

I found a humbler on line. My bull and I made him kneel at the edge of the bed with this attached to his balls and hooked to ankle cuffs. We put Smith & Wesson handcuffs with a waist chain on him. He couldn't reach his little dick and if he moved the humbler pulled on his balls creating extreme pain. After watching us fuck for several hours and times, he dribbled his cum on the floor. We made him lick it up.View attachment 4379512View attachment 4379526View attachment 4379554
Wow this one seems very interesting. I'm not sure yet if pain like this makes him uncomfortable, but it's a great idea. And for the lick part, he does already, basically that's all here's there for, to clean and serve.

I found a humbler on line. My bull and I made him kneel at the edge of the bed with this attached to his balls and hooked to ankle cuffs. We put Smith & Wesson handcuffs with a waist chain on him. He couldn't reach his little dick and if he moved the humbler pulled on his balls creating extreme pain. After watching us fuck for several hours and times, he dribbled his cum on the floor. We made him lick it up.View attachment 4379512View attachment 4379526View attachment 4379554
Now that's a new, and very interesting, humbler

The humbler is incredibly effective at emasculating a cuck. The humiliation factor is extreme. The humbler also exposes the hubby’s anus. Nothing better at depriving him of the last shred of his manhood while wifey watches.

Rimming his ass is more humiliating. Start at the feet and work up.
They have not asked me yet to do such a thing. They keep my only underneath their soles, licking and kissing them.
I did it in the past only to my wife's soles, but once she asked me to do the same to his soles too. Since then I always have four soles to massage, lick and kiss...

Do it everyone wins❣️ Has the bull fucked your ass yet? If not start wearing a plug and have your wife peg you!!!!!!
My wife has pegged me many times, we always play together like this.

DSCF5082.jpg

DSCF5091.jpg

DSCF5095.jpg

But her bull has never fucked me yet....

Back