Tips FROM WOMEN for a black guy interested in the lifestyle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
every woman is looking for something different, every couple has their own dynamic, so listening and paying attention goes along way... and definitely be yourself and know what for you is negotiable and what is nonnegotiable... plenty of fish in the sea if one woman/couple isn't a match.
Great advice! I have been told I am good at setting boundaries and letting my expectations be known up front lol.

Be yourself. Talk to women. Don't be afraid to just chat with someone. Always be a gentleman. Being respectful and being yourself goes a long way. Also, when chatting with women you are attracted to, touch them while talking to them. Just a brush of your hand against their arm, or hand.
Funny you say that. I always notice when female friends or workers make physical contact with me (arm grab, very close hug, back rub). They seem to be subtle hints, but as a man I ALWAYS proceed with caution.

Be yourself. Talk to women. Don't be afraid to just chat with someone. Always be a gentleman. Being respectful and being yourself goes a long way. Also, when chatting with women you are attracted to, touch them while talking to them. Just a brush of your hand against their arm, or hand.
^This all day!!
Be respectful ALL the time! Just because we are on a site like this doesn't mean you can approach disrespectfully. My biggest pet peeve.

Def be respectful... but not necessarily a nice guy. I like it when a black guy undresses me with his eyes. Makes me want to drop something on purpose so that I can stick my ass high in the air... or fiddle with my hair, bat my eyes, lick my lips, and demurely return his gaze. All with the hope that he is not afraid to finish strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back