Tips for our first gangbang

I had a goal to be the center of a GB, and was fortunate to have done it. (below is 4 of the 7) The advice I give now is to prepare for how difficult it is to pull off. One would think, (my hubby and both sure did), that if you are the one setting up and inviting that it would be soooo simple to find guys to come in and fuck. Nope! and several forum friends from another site told me to expect this and I guess i did not take it to heart. It was fun, but it will be more difficult than you think to set up and carry through. Videos always look easy! Be prepared and don't give up. You will love it.

20190705_214405.jpg20190705_213046-2.jpg20190705_212944-2.jpg
20190705_210827.jpg
^ and the other three

Last edited:
I had a goal to be the center of a GB, and was fortunate to have done it. (below is 4 of the 7) The advice I give now is to prepare for how difficult it is to pull off. One would think, (my hubby and both sure did), that if you are the one setting up and inviting that it would be soooo simple to find guys to come in and fuck. Nope! and several forum friends from another site told me to expect this and I guess i did not take it to heart. It was fun, but it will be more difficult than you think to set up and carry through. Videos always look easy! Be prepared and don't give up. You will love it.

View attachment 3693903
Thanks, great advice

Any tips or advice?
Decide on the parameters of her first "swing" and discuss it with the participates before it begins. i.e: anal, condoms, slapping & rough talk, etc.
And most importantly, the two of you should decide on a secret "safe" word either she or you can use if or when the action needs to stop. Its quite easy for either spouse to get a bit stressed out when the action gets pretty heavy or not go the way it was planned.

Decide on the parameters of her first "swing" and discuss it with the participates before it begins. i.e: anal, condoms, slapping & rough talk, etc.
And most importantly, the two of you should decide on a secret "safe" word either she or you can use if or when the action needs to stop. Its quite easy for either spouse to get a bit stressed out when the action gets pretty heavy or not go the way it was planned.
Thank you

My partner is keen to get fucked by 2/3 well hung black guys whilst I watch.

Any tips or advice?

TIA
Getting fucked by 2 guys is a threesome, not a GB. ;) Anyway, ... a stash of condoms (different sizes) and suitable(!) lube. Rubber (latex) condoms will break with a fat-based lube; lube based on water is available but gets sticky fastly; silicone-based ones do a pretty good job for most applications but may destroy a silicone toy.

Re-hydration for you/your partner and the guys is important. Make sure to have enough bottles of mineral water at hand. Plus, towels for cleaning/soaking up sweat and other "bodily fluids".

Invite more men than you wish for. Unfortunately experience has shown there will always be flakes. Not everybody who is arranged will actually show up. :( So if you're planning on three guys, better invite five. ;) Good luck!

Back