Tiny Cuckolds

I am only a shade above 5" fully hard and was/still can sometimes when allowed to have sex with wife, make her cum. But after she had her first BBC 5 years ago she knew right then and there what real sex and real orgasm were, she was hooked on BBC that first nite. So now today I am kept snug in my 1.5" cage 24/7 for long periods of time(usual locked period with only a day or two free between is 4-6 months) teased, edged and denied any orgasm while she fucks a BBC as often as we can make it happen. And we are both loving everything about our lifestyle.

4-6 uncaged 5.jpgIMG_20190324_100754031.jpg8-25 morning strain 4.jpg

Where in so cal?
i agree to a degree. it’s def more of a mindset than anything else, regardless of physical attributes, however!...i do take some umbrage to hung cucks. 7+ inches AND a cuck?!! cmon man. pick a side! haha
Cal

Last edited:
I'm curious I've been reading a lot and hearing a lot on my podcasts that the cucks call themselves tiny. What size is considered tiny to you cucks? This is the wife btw.
I have big cock but I like to be cuckold but in same time I obay womens they want me be cuckold I do and lock my cock in chastity they want me to be servant or fuck them fuck their men I will do they want me to get fucked I do or turn me into CD I do any thing they want I obay even if I married my wife will be queen and in first night I will kneel on my knees and say to her from now I under ur control u order and I submit ur every thing and I nothing much queen

My hubby is actually about 8” erect, but he ( we ) like the cuckold hotwife chastity games. In his mind he’s a small dicked cuckold and I reinforce that by telling him his little cock isn’t enough for me. ;-) he likes to be a helper for my bull and I. Here’s a pic of his cock in my bull’s hand. 81A416B5-83F1-40F0-86D7-13D0CFF0E417.jpeg

I have a 7" dick. Not bad. So it's one of our rules that our bull must be 8" or bigger. If we had a man with a smaller dick than me then what's the point? So when my wife is making love to her bull, I like when she compares our size and tells me how tiny I am comparatively speaking
I think thats a pretty regular requirement for the bull to always be bigger than hubby. I'm quite small, so most average sized men can usually get the ok with my wife, but I did watch my ex-fiance cum on a tiny cock at a swingers club once, which I found a little perplexing at the time, but it was the feeling of being a slut that got her over the line than the penetration itself. How would you feel seeing her cum on a smaller cock if she was ok with t.

I think thats a pretty regular requirement for the bull to always be bigger than hubby. I'm quite small, so most average sized men can usually get the ok with my wife, but I did watch my ex-fiance cum on a tiny cock at a swingers club once, which I found a little perplexing at the time, but it was the feeling of being a slut that got her over the line than the penetration itself. How would you feel seeing her cum on a smaller cock if she was ok with t.
Actually the first time we did it was with a cock a little smaller than mine, but he stayed hard the entire time and didn't need a break. And his dick was curved just enough to hit her g spot so she ended up squirting like crazy!

Actually the first time we did it was with a cock a little smaller than mine, but he stayed hard the entire time and didn't need a break. And his dick was curved just enough to hit her g spot so she ended up squirting like crazy!
Yeah, I think stamina before size will win over sooner or later. Our friend is lucky to be 7" but can go for as long as he chooses to, thats what works more for my wife.

Yeah, I think stamina before size will win over sooner or later. Our friend is lucky to be 7" but can go for as long as he chooses to, thats what works more for my wife.
Exactly. I may be on the larger side but I can't keep my dick hard to save my life. Which is why it's so exciting to see my wife cumming over and over on a black dick that just stays hard

Exactly. I may be on the larger side but I can't keep my dick hard to save my life. Which is why it's so exciting to see my wife cumming over and over on a black dick that just stays hard
Ok, my problem is from the other end, can get rock hard easily but cum almost instantly.

Back