Tiny Cuckolds

I think if you have issues with what is considered an average sized condom slipping off or being a loose fit then that would make you smaller than average. I'm just under 5" long, but its more my thin girth of around 4" that causes more issues with condoms and requires me to wear small ones.

Technically speaking husband is 7.5 inches long with around 6.4 inches in girth. So he has a pretty healthy size. But when you compare him to one of my regulars the difference is staggering when he enters me. He has around 2 inches more I length but girth he is just over 7 inches. And he is also very for like Michael. It's like being fucked by a train and compared to hubby, he is huge. Like Michael simply cannot Fuck me like he does. Its just not possible for him to reach those heights. So he Michael calls himself small because he is compared to Dan, but his being in chastity for long periods means that any comparisons shots I would take are very illustrative. Also he has had to change his cage size twice because without regular use it does shrink a little.
J
Xozozo

I'm curious I've been reading a lot and hearing a lot on my podcasts that the cucks call themselves tiny. What size is considered tiny to you cucks? This is the wife btw.

Would you want to see why my girl needs some real dick once in a while? ;)
1.5cm long, about 5cm width. When erected it gets a bit longer. 8cm. But very thin

Technically speaking husband is 7.5 inches long with around 6.4 inches in girth. So he has a pretty healthy size. But when you compare him to one of my regulars the difference is staggering when he enters me. He has around 2 inches more I length but girth he is just over 7 inches. And he is also very for like Michael. It's like being fucked by a train and compared to hubby, he is huge. Like Michael simply cannot Fuck me like he does. Its just not possible for him to reach those heights. So he Michael calls himself small because he is compared to Dan, but his being in chastity for long periods means that any comparisons shots I would take are very illustrative. Also he has had to change his cage size twice because without regular use it does shrink a little.
J
Xozozo

I'm curious I've been reading a lot and hearing a lot on my podcasts that the cucks call themselves tiny. What size is considered tiny to you cucks? This is the wife btw.
It's not what we consider tiny, it's what our wives consider tiny. I used to be a bit over 7 inches, but my wife has always considered me small. She always calls me short and stubby, and compared to her other men, I am. I've experienced a bit of shrinkage over the last 4 years or so, so now I'm around 6 3/4 inches.

Back