Time to stop whining, bitches!

We have all seen the posts that lament some sissy longing for the "day I get lucky enough to hook up with a black man".
Wake up and stop whining! Getting laid by a big beautiful black cock with more masculinity and passion than your sissy brain can process is easier than you think.
The Three Steps of getting a white boy Blacked

. Honesty is your friend. Honest with yourself, honest with your partner, and honest with the black men you meet. With honesty you build trust and respect. Trust and respect creates a place where passion is met with passion and boundaries are explored. And sometimes expanded. The first thingY you need to acknowledge is that no matter what your expectations or desires, if it’s not actively seeking to harm someone, it’s not weird, kinky, or shameful. No matter what your particular role is in the "Black awakening" culture. Once you accept that it’s ok to desire a black man and to be drawn to his sexuality, then it’s just a matter of if you are free to pursue that desire. By that I mean, are you in a committed relationship? Now here’s where it gets slippery; a big part of the Cuckold experience is heavily connected to the idea of infidelity and perception of dominance and humiliation. I can’t comment on that, because it is not something I desire in any relationship. No judgement, just not my thing. The honesty of the conversation or lack there of, then becomes a matter of making your partner understand your desire and either support you exploring that desire, or leaving you to explore it on your own. Either way, you were…. Wait for it….

Honest.

Finally comes the object of your desire, in this case the Bull, the Alpha, the Black King. You for damned sure better be able to tell him what your desires and limits are, cause otherwise he will show you, and it might not be as much fun as you thought. Even complete domination with a masocistic edge has expectations, and those expectations provide a framework to build within.

2. Where do you find said object of desire? Grindr. That simple. Build a profile, be honest in what you're looking for, don’t get cold feet and weird, speak to the black men that reply to you like normal people. You don’t have to be all technical, but tell ‘em what you like, what you dream of, and then… if there is a connection, set up to meet. Then fucking follow through! I created a new profile 2 days ago and have potential dates lined up for the next month. Yes there we’re flakes, trolls, and hustler, but I’ve met 6 very sexy, very well hung, very genuine black men that are interested in exploring some fantasies and scenarios that I’d never thought I’d achieve.
3. You are responsible for your own pleasure. No matter what your goal or desire, it’s your responsibility to pursue it. Don’t expect a partner of any sort to read your mind and to know what you want. Show them, tell them, return the favor when they tell you their desires and for fucks sake…

Stop talikg about it and go do it!

Below is a shot of me in new sexy baby doll my daddy bought me. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks about how I look in it, he loves the way I look and his huge cock gets hard as fuck when I walk in the room wearing it.

Attachments

• 169B7879-824D-4DAD-8B34-5C58D6160854.jpeg
    169B7879-824D-4DAD-8B34-5C58D6160854.jpeg
    357.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
We have all seen the posts that lament some sissy longing for the "day I get lucky enough to hook up with a black man".
Wake up and stop whining! Getting laid by a big beautiful black cock with more masculinity and passion than your sissy brain can process is easier than you think.

. Honesty is your friend. Honest with yourself, honest with your partner, and honest with the black men you meet. With honesty you build trust and respect. Trust and respect creates a place where passion is met with passion and boundaries are explored. And sometimes expanded. The first thingY you need to acknowledge is that no matter what your expectations or desires, if it’s not actively seeking to harm someone, it’s not weird, kinky, or shameful. No matter what your particular role is in the "Black awakening" culture. Once you accept that it’s ok to desire a black man and to be drawn to his sexuality, then it’s just a matter of if you are free to pursue that desire. By that I mean, are you in a committed relationship? Now here’s where it gets slippery; a big part of the Cuckold experience is heavily connected to the idea of infidelity and perception of dominance and humiliation. I can’t comment on that, because it is not something I desire in any relationship. No judgement, just not my thing. The honesty of the conversation or lack there of, then becomes a matter of making your partner understand your desire and either support you exploring that desire, or leaving you to explore it on your own. Either way, you were…. Wait for it….

Honest.

Finally comes the object of your desire, in this case the Bull, the Alpha, the Black King. You for damned sure better be able to tell him what your desires and limits are, cause otherwise he will show you, and it might not be as much fun as you thought. Even complete domination with a masocistic edge has expectations, and those expectations provide a framework to build within.

2. Where do you find said object of desire? Grindr. That simple. Build a profile, be honest in what you're looking for, don’t get cold feet and weird, speak to the black men that reply to you like normal people. You don’t have to be all technical, but tell ‘em what you like, what you dream of, and then… if there is a connection, set up to meet. Then fucking follow through! I created a new profile 2 days ago and have potential dates lined up for the next month. Yes there we’re flakes, trolls, and hustler, but I’ve met 6 very sexy, very well hung, very genuine black men that are interested in exploring some fantasies and scenarios that I’d never thought I’d achieve.
3. You are responsible for your own pleasure. No matter what your goal or desire, it’s your responsibility to pursue it. Don’t expect a partner of any sort to read your mind and to know what you want. Show them, tell them, return the favor when they tell you their desires and for fucks sake…

Below is a shot of me in new sexy baby doll my daddy bought me. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks about how I look in it, he loves the way I look and his huge cock gets hard as fuck when I walk in the room wearing it.
This is so true!!!
I'm a sissy Latino boy... and I'm "straight" in real life but behid closed doors I am the biggest sissy for Sexy Dom Black Men with BBC. I feel so happy pleasing them with my Boi pussy and my mouth. Wish black men using us sissies was more common

Honest.

Attachments

• received_511928733258120.jpeg
    received_511928733258120.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 27
  • received_4558621234227039(1).jpeg
    received_4558621234227039(1).jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 20
  • received_1267058666958566_234189115748419.jpeg
    received_1267058666958566_234189115748419.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 20
  • received_1782719228536287_234205318172113.jpeg
    received_1782719228536287_234205318172113.jpeg