TIME AT THE GLORYHOLE

I've taken my wife to ones in the Houston area. We put the word out to some of the guys we knew and some of them showed, which probably helped with the crowd. All good experiences. We did learn after the first visit to bring her a toothbrush and some bottles of water, and a towel for her to kneel on.
Fucking hot

So I finally put some time in at the Gloryhole this weekend, after many years of saying no. I have to admit i had a lot of fun, but was slightly buzz when we arrived. After a brief tour of the store, my husband found us a spot, and the fun soon began. After 30 minutes, it became a labor of love which my knees were soon over. Great fun until the walk shame with cum stains on your blouse. Note to self, wear light colors to mask the explosive unexpected cum blasts.
Do other couples or ladies enjoy the arcade holes? How many men have brought their lady's to perform service.
We live in Florida and my Wife (of 40 years) loves gloryholes but the local ones never seem to have enough cock to satisfy her craving for cum. We met a guy on Fetlife who told us about several gloryholes and adult theaters in S. Carolina and N. Carolina, so we drove up to S. Carolina to check things out and weren’t disappointed! Now, we go up there at least once every two months for 3 days at a time during which she can easily suck and swallow 80 - 90 cocks - mostly black.
Often, after a few hours in the booth we’ll take the “shame walk” into the theater section and the guys will crowd around grope and in turn, all get blowjobs with an audience.

We live in Florida and my Wife (of 40 years) loves gloryholes but the local ones never seem to have enough cock to satisfy her craving for cum. We met a guy on Fetlife who told us about several gloryholes and adult theaters in S. Carolina and N. Carolina, so we drove up to S. Carolina to check things out and weren’t disappointed! Now, we go up there at least once every two months for 3 days at a time during which she can easily suck and swallow 80 - 90 cocks - mostly black.
Often, after a few hours in the booth we’ll take the “shame walk” into the theater section and the guys will crowd around grope and in turn, all get blowjobs with an audience.
wow, that's what part of florida are you in? I'm in south florida , close to homestead.

So I finally put some time in at the Gloryhole this weekend, after many years of saying no. I have to admit i had a lot of fun, but was slightly buzz when we arrived. After a brief tour of the store, my husband found us a spot, and the fun soon began. After 30 minutes, it became a labor of love which my knees were soon over. Great fun until the walk shame with cum stains on your blouse. Note to self, wear light colors to mask the explosive unexpected cum blasts.
Do other couples or ladies enjoy the arcade holes? How many men have brought their lady's to perform service.
The walk of shame is awesome! I would love to suck cock and leave with cum stains.. or cum on my face...

The walk of shame is awesome! I would love to suck cock and leave with cum stains.. or cum on my face...
I once proudly left a milking station in Santa Monica with a full on facial from a black ma

i love being a slut for black men, but I love it even more when my wife is a slut for black men.

haven’t been able to have her do the walk of shame publicly, yet.

Hopefully someday.

Wow, would like to hear more stories/background from the women. How they felt mentally and physically and maybe the built up from going there to be more and more daring. How does the interaction differ from seeing/knowing the significant other.

I once proudly left a milking station in Santa Monica with a full on facial from a black ma

i love being a slut for black men, but I love it even more when my wife is a slut for black men.

haven’t been able to have her do the walk of shame publicly, yet.

Hopefully someday.
I'd love to hear more about the milking station! Guys jacked off on you while being milked?

Back