Tied up

my bull slowly introduced bondage. its a total surrender thing. my bull knows i am his for his pleasure and sharing me at his liking is fully understood. he tied me up etc for months before allowing others to touch me. the entire time a group of bbc were using me bound my bull was right there lovingly whispering things to me. i was safe to enjoy the incredible fucking. everyone has good points but with the right bull no matter the limits being broken its amazing

Yes on of my favorite things.

I like to vary it a little, sometimes just a blindfold is enough.
Other times, tied tightly with my legs wide open, totally exposed, hands immobile.

I enjoy fucking my women while they're blindfolded, handcuffed, hogtied. That is under the right circumstance. Anybody else engages in this type of sexual domination?
Being utterly helpless and sensory deprived is such a thrill. my first time i came twice without being touched by the time my Master had completed the process. he ****** His cock down my throat many times, if i gagged he grabbed me by the jaw and back of neck and made me ******* on it till he could shove in further. He ultimately hogtied me and placed me head down, back against the bed and fucked me straight hole for about 2 hrs, kinda hard to tell lose track and sense of time, exploding hard and deep in me. He left me there in that position, His cum, my cum running down my torso, over my face

My ultimate fantasy takes it to another level. While walking to the store, remember i love dressing sexy so i am wearing a short form fitted short, tight sheer blouse, no bra, lace-topped fishnets, 4 1/2" strap-on heels, a SUV pulls up to the curb, passenger window rolls down and a cute, middle aged Black Man asks me if i know where the post office is. I walk over and, leaning on the door, start to give Him directions, not hearing the rear passenger door open i am so intent on falling into His hazel eyes. Solid, Black arms suddenly bearhug me, before i can let loose a scream i'm thrown into the passenger doorway, landing across the laps of three Black Men, face down. Firm hands bind me, when i start to scream as soon as i open my mouth a rather large, thick cock is shoved down my throat, head pinned by a muscular forearm. After a short drive, i am unloaded, carried like a sack of potatoes over a shoulder what must be a close to seven foot dark Black Male.my head is pointed down but i can see 4 others following, occasionally catching glimpses of Their bulging crotches and suggestive hands upon burgeoning cocks. We enter a large area, guessing it's a warehouse and i'm laid face down on a narrow bench which has rings at the bottom of the front legs. my torso is tied down, hands tied tight to the rings and my legs pulled back and up , fully exposing my now wet crack. For the next two days, i am repeatedly gangraped, throatfucked, double penetrated and made to swallow many loads from what i gathered to be some 10-12 different Black Men who come and go, sometimes alone , sometimes in groups and sometimes them all ; just taking turns.

Back