Tied up

mmmm i want to grab you by the hair. spank your tongue and face and shove this cock down your throat with you tied up just like that Deleted for violation of Forum Rule#11

this would be dream for me...be taken with ******* by huge bbc like you .Deleted for violation of Forum Rule #11

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I love being tied and fucked hard! The helplessness, the total loss of control, the sheer primalness of it... I love how being tied helps me lose any inhibition that can stifle "normal" sex. I think it works like that for the dominant player too, in the sense they can do whatever they please without fear of rejection. ... (All within preset boundaries, of course.. ;) )

this would be dream for me...be taken with ******* by huge bbc like you ...Deleted for violation of Forum Rule #11
lets make that fantasy a reality i want to grab you by the hair. ******* that cock down your throat. have you suck me off with slob goooo and all runing down your chin then beg to take this bbc. if you dont ill throw you on the bed ******* your legs open and make you take my big black dick as punishment for no going along with what i want Deleted for violation of Forum Rule #11.

Last edited by a moderator:
A huge turn on. My wife love being tied up and for me the sight of this it incredible.

Would love have my wife tied bent over spread leg by a black lover so she could be used by him and his friends

Back