Tied up

I freaked when my husband tied me up...full on panic attack. However when my favorite black lover tied me to his bed for 2 hours I just came and came and came...totally lost my mind (in a great way). Apparently I have control issues that are very specific to the size and color of the cock lol.

I freaked when my husband tied me up...full on panic attack. However when my favorite black lover tied me to his bed for 2 hours I just came and came and came...totally lost my mind (in a great way). Apparently I have control issues that are very specific to the size and color of the cock lol.

That or possibly a trust issue that needed or still needs to be resolved with your husband. :unsure:

Not all that surprising. Most of the women I have fucked over the years would do things with me they would not do with their husbands. They were afraid that if they really turned loose that their husbands might not see them as the prim and proper soccer moms that they are.

Bondage can add to the experience, personally I find it fun to tie a woman up so she is spread open for easy entry. Then spend some time lightly caressing her while telling her what I am going to do to her. Most of the women I have done bondage with won't/don't do it with their husbands.

The relationship with me is much simpler than with their husband. They meet me for pleasure so things in that area are much less restrictive than at home.

Not all that surprising. Most of the women I have fucked over the years would do things with me they would not do with their husbands. They were afraid that if they really turned loose that their husbands might not see them as the prim and proper soccer moms that they are.

Bondage can add to the experience, personally I find it fun to tie a woman up so she is spread open for easy entry. Then spend some time lightly caressing her while telling her what I am going to do to her. Most of the women I have done bondage with won't/don't do it with their husbands.

The relationship with me is much simpler than with their husband. They meet me for pleasure so things in that area are much less restrictive than at home.

Now there is a man who understands the female mind...

Men are not allowed to know the rules. If the woman suspects that a man may understand the rules the woman must immediately change some or all the rules until the man is again clueless. One of the women that has shared my bed told me that. I will never divulge her name because she could probably get in trouble telling me that;)

I enjoy fucking my women while they're blindfolded, handcuffed, hogtied. That is under the right circumstance. Anybody else engages in this type of sexual domination?
I never do but sounds very very good!

I've tied a leash to my wife's pussy rings and made her go from car to apartment across parking lot for any neighbors to see. ......

Well THAT really sucks!
I guess you have no respect for your neighbors and their children, do you? I hope the neighbors call the cops and they catch your ass and toss you in jail. :devil:

I should take it as easy as your neighbors whose consent I'm sure you obtained whether it was 3 in the morning or 3 in the afternoon.

Not that it justifies it, but odd you didn't mention the time in your original post.

Back